What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reg No

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I'm getting more excited now, popped into the dealer yesterday and picked out a reg number for my 200 THP I've ordered in Mercury Grey.

I'm told it's getting built next week :beer:

:dance:

A

Anonymous

Paintball Paul said:
Hello,

I'm getting more excited now, popped into the dealer yesterday and picked out a reg number for my 200 THP I've ordered in Mercury Grey.

I'm told it's getting built next week :beer:

:dance:

O superb news matey :D tell you what this colour looks brill in this sunny weather :cool:

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I've only seen pics on the net of the Mercury Grey so I'm glad you guys say it's a nice colour. Can't wait to get it now. I've already started putting my music on a memory stick to use with the NG4 system, just wish it worked via USB like my current 206 does with my iPhone. Anyway, not a big issue. Will put some pics up upon taking delivery.
May treat myself to some of those personalised RCZ mats I've seen on here in another thread.
Anybody else got a Mercury Grey with black leather, how does the car look with this combo?

Cheers.....

A

Anonymous

I've got dark grey leather, to be honest I think the dark colour suits inside the car so I think the black will look great too. Make sure you are well stocked up on on wax polish and plenty of detailer to really bring that shine out, rcz1 has put a fab cleaning thread on here, you should read it if you haven't done so already, personally I think the mercury grey look fantastic in the dark too, you are gonna love it :dance:

A

Anonymous

The so called black leather :crazy: is a dark grey colour :eusa-think: why i dont know but it is :wtf: so it should go well with mercury grey the 3rd best colour you can get on the rcz :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
The so called black leather :crazy: is a dark grey colour :eusa-think: why i dont know but it is :wtf: so it should go well with mercury grey the 3rd best colour you can get on the rcz :lol:

The first is Opal white, then Pearl White, then only Mercury Grey? :dance: