What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Recommended coolant?

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to top up my engine coolant and seeing some conflicting info when I try to get a definitive answer online on which one to put in.

I saw that PSA B71 5110 is recommended, however I believe this is blue and the coolant in my car right now is definitely some kind of orangey colour. I'm not the best at this kind of thing admittedly and really don't want to go putting the wrong thing into my engine.

Mine's a 200GT Mk1 model, any recommendations would be much appreciated thanks.

Kris

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to top up my engine coolant and seeing some conflicting info when I try to get a definitive answer online on which one to put in.

I saw that PSA B71 5110 is recommended, however I believe this is blue and the coolant in my car right now is definitely some kind of orangey colour. I'm not the best at this kind of thing admittedly and really don't want to go putting the wrong thing into my engine.

Mine's a 200GT Mk1 model, any recommendations would be much appreciated thanks.

Kris
As long as it’s the right spec colour doesn’t matter as long as you don’t mix the two there are now clear products that you can top up with on either colour.

travelswithanrcz

Reaction score
As long as it’s the right spec colour doesn’t matter as long as you don’t mix the two there are now clear products that you can top up with on either colour.
Dude, thank you. Can't believe how hard it was to find a straight answer on this through Google.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I had the timing belt done on the wife's RCZ and when they refilled the car with coolant they told me that it will need changing in three years as its now organic and not chemicals any more.... Might help you or other RCZers out there..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co