What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rebeccatuh

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
OK, I'll stick my neck out!
Why was Rebeccatuh allowed to remain on-line and/or post to the forum so long?
The fora are now stuffed full of spam.
I usually stay on-line and view Un-read items from time to time, but I have spent most of my time hitting "Mark forums read", to keep up with the dross.
I may be justifiably accused of being prolific, but my WAFFLES are put in the shade by the garbage received from Rebeccatuh, and I hope mine are not considered spam.
You may also think me being unfairly critical of the fora management; so be it, and I'll go if need be; I do not have to be here.
Regards
Stewart

ianGT156

Reaction score
Regarding spam,

The forum has ten thousand and forty four members. There are probably five thousand who died in fun accidents. Three thousand who had seizures from excitement and and are dribbling wrecks. Fifteen hundred have forgotten their passwords because their brains have been overcrowded with multitudes of thrilling moments.

That leaves about fifty who regularly comment and six hundred who are just readers.

I am proud to be one of the remaining forty two hundred who nca fo cubba bbuu ble kinell do dahhhh

arsey zeddd head

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Hi all,
My apologies, but I have been unable to log into the forum for the past few days. I am usually on top of these spammers before most even notice, but one got in while I wasn't looking.

tianorth

Reaction score
A question :- is it possible to setup a automatic pause to new member that if 3 of their post are tagged as spam from other members then their account gets restricted to read only?

This might limit their 50+ posts of spam?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk