What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear spoiler

Ccobbo992

Reaction score
I don’t think my spoiler is coming up on it’s own I tried it to day but couldn’t see it. Can you set it so it comes up or is it pre set. ?

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a button down near the hand brake, from memory.
Unless, you have an R which I think has a fixed spoiler.

Ccobbo992

Reaction score
Yes I got the button and that works just didn’t notice it coming up at speed. But I found the answer so I’m all good now thanks 🙏

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
You won't notice the first stage, as you can't see it from the driver's seat. Or at least, I never could.
Stage two, well you should be watching the road at the speed it comes up.

Vivian

Reaction score
Hi all, I am a very new owner of this little beast known as the RCZ and am loving it. So does the rear spoiler come up on its own? oh I do hope so as my partner has a Bentley which does that and I was so looking forward to rear spoiler’ing‘ him as I passed lol.

Ccobbo992

Reaction score
Yes comes up half way around 55 and opens fully at 95.. you can raise your self by pushing the button by hand break.

anghel132

Reaction score
Oh lol I did not know that. Is that 55 miles? or km? honestly haven't noticed mine going up. I'm constantly on the highway doing 110km/120km.

I also have a very base model auto 2010.

Pedro

Reaction score
More info please like where these can be purchased ?

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
unfortunatelly i don't know anything more and i can't understand a word from the video except the phrase "a few moments later"

it looks like r's spoiler but it is electrical too

Pedro

Reaction score
Cheers for the response Yea its slotted into the operating lifting brackets in situ I wonder where you can find one I would be very interested in buying

Woodso

Reaction score
I heard him say Cantina but apart from that, not a bloody clue what he was saying. As Verminator said, can't be a one off and the colour match was perfect for his black vehicle. I also want one as they look great and a 10 min job to do the change over. Someone, somewhere must know where these can be sourced from.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
On his YouTube channel it appears he doesn’t want to give out the suppliers to just anyone. He mentions subscribing to his channel & giving him a TGI ? Maybe that’s a private message in Italian?

Woodso

Reaction score
On his YouTube channel it appears he doesn’t want to give out the suppliers to just anyone. He mentions subscribing to his channel & giving him a TGI ? Maybe that’s a private message in Italian?
Is that Italian?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
A few people have made comments in English, the majority are in Italian. The general thing seems to be people wanting to know where to get one from. I wonder if he has some sort of deal with the supplier as it’s odd he doesn’t want to just post where they’re from.

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
Maybe this spoiler is the genuine spoiler of the "R"
i read somewhere that it is plug and play, so it is supposed to sit on the brackets and then you have to disconnect the motor.
What if you won't?

Pedro

Reaction score
Maybe this spoiler is the genuine spoiler of the "R"
i read somewhere that it is plug and play, so it is supposed to sit on the brackets and then you have to disconnect the motor.
What if you won't?
The "R" spoiler is static & built into the Boot panel this one is screwed/bolted into the two lifters hence that's why it will still operate as the original