What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear spoiler

2retro

Reaction score
How do you know it doesn't work? You can't see it deploy to stage 1 through the rear view mirror...

Pauls7777

Reaction score
I know nothing of RCZs but as an electronics engineer I can make a couple of logical suggestions.

Is there more than one fuse for the overall active spoiler system? (Particularly on the 'control' side)

I am assuming that you can raise/lower the spoiler manually at any speed you wish? If so then it appears the
GALA signal (speed signal) is not being acknowledged by the spoiler.

(You could test for this problem by checking your cruise control /speed limiter - should depend on the same signal,
though the speedometer uses this signal)

Can any experienced members confirm if there is a separate Spoiler control module? That would be the prime suspect.

For a completely unrelated reason I was going to post a request for someone to point me in the direction of the schematic
diagrams for the spoiler system