What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear spoiler up or down

A

Anonymous

Had mine for 5 or so weeks and had spoiler up all the time am I sad or everyone doing this (even when parked up)

FGRob

Reaction score
I leave it on auto all the time, not to keen on seeing it up when it's parked, spoils the lines on the car, only needed once during my recent trip to Belgium via France :dance: :shock: :lol: :eusa-whistle:

Yes you can see it when it's fully up :oops:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

When I get mine I'll be driving around with it up :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I love the spoiler and when I get mine I will always drive with it up. Not too sure about when I park it up though because I will be worried someone might try to brake it. I am already worried about where I will park my RCZ!!!

A

Anonymous

RCZDOG said:
I love the spoiler and when I get mine I will always drive with it up. Not too sure about when I park it up though because I will be worried someone might try to brake it. I am already worried about where I will park my RCZ!!!
hi rczdog i know what you mean im paranoid about leaving it any where dread the thought of leaving it on tescos car park or anywhere ive taken to doingthe shopping in my older car just dont want to get any dinks if i can help it theres nothing to protect the sides on the rcz i park her as far away from other cars has i can

RCZ1

Reaction score
I always try and park well away from everyone else in a car park so I will be more even more obsessive about it when I get my RCZ.

Looking forward to parking in the local Waitrose car park. That's like a car showroom rather than a car park but I'm sure my RCZ will stand out heads and shoulders above most other cars there. :!:

A

Anonymous

just quick question when i have spolier up on the button is that as high as it goes or does it go higher at over 90mph p.s it should fold down when the mirrors fold in

A

Anonymous

olly said:
just quick question when i have spolier up on the button is that as high as it goes or does it go higher at over 90mph p.s it should fold down when the mirrors fold in

hi
if you press button then that is at full you can just see it in rear mirror 2nd postion you will not see at low postion as to the spoiler i dont think it folds down when mirrors close

A

Anonymous

I have great pleasure seeing the spoiler rise to the second position, obviously in a safe place! I prefer to leave the spoiler down and let the car decide!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I always try and park well away from everyone else in a car park so I will be more even more obsessive about it when I get my RCZ.

When you try that, why do you ALWAYS get some prat in a knackered old Cavalier or similar park next to you? :roll:

I was going to leave it on Auto, but thinking practically, because I do a lot of driving round town, it will be up and down like a who*es drawers! Surely that will increase the chance of something eventually going kaput! Although it would probably be fixed under warranty.

Ooohhh...I am being 'glass half empty' today!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Brooktop said:
RCZ1 said:

When you try that, why do you ALWAYS get some prat in a knackered old Cavalier or similar park next to you? :roll:

You're right - that does always happen. :!:

A

Anonymous

Brooktop said:
RCZ1 said:

I think I'm getting paranoid, people in SUV's and people carriers seem to follow me around just to park next to me! :cry:

A

Anonymous

You can't wrap it up in cotton wool, you lot are acting like it's your first new car. I also drive a white van and have never dented a car whilst opening my door in a car park. Yse I'm getting a RCZ too.

FGRob

Reaction score
Paul Bannister said:
You can't wrap it up in cotton wool, you lot are acting like it's your first new car. I also drive a white van and have never dented a car whilst opening my door in a car park. Yse I'm getting a RCZ too.
It's not a matter of wrapping it cotton wool, it's the principal, you maybe considerate but I can assure you there are thousands of pricks out there who are not, my wife runs a Urban Cruiser within two weeks of having it some t**t dented the wing and it was parked nowhere near anyone else, they just pulled up opened the door and buggered off, if I have could have caught them I would have dented their heads. :x :x

Rob.

A

Anonymous

I parked my car in my own garage and my wife drove it throught the rear wall :) shit happens Mate.

FGRob

Reaction score
Paul Bannister said:
I parked my car in my own garage and my wife drove it throught the rear wall :) **** happens Mate.
My next door neighbour did that, except it was outside and she started the car up in reverse, went through the garage door - which was closed and stopped at the rear wall, which my MR2 was parked the otherside of - she was very lucky not be be crushed :shock: :shock: