What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear parking sensors

A

Anonymous

Anyone know why my rear sensors don't make any noise whilst the front ones do? I get the view on the screen ok. GT200 model. Thanks

FGRob

Reaction score
Have you tried someone walking past them to see if they go off, remember you need to select reverse gear as well.

Rob

A

Anonymous

Yes tried that. I had the same system on my 407 coupe, so assumed it might be a setting on this one?

FGRob

Reaction score
The only other thing is to check the fuses, other than that take back to the dealer, have they worked before and just stopped or have they never worked?

A

Anonymous

Only had it 2 days! I don't think it's a fuse as the handbook lists the sensors with other things working ok. I will take it back to the dealer. Just didn't want them to say I should have read the handbook first!
Thanks anyway.

A

Anonymous

I have the opposite problem. My rear parking sensors are picking up ghosts sometimes. It started right after my first car wash (coincidentally?) 2 weeks ago. I took it to the dealer and the problem never appeared in front of the mechanic! But it is still happening intermittently with absolutely nothing behind me, not even a small rock.

A

Anonymous

If they operate like most systems the rear sensor sound will come out of the rear speakers so make sure you haven't adjusted the front/rear speaker balance toward the front speakers only.

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
If they operate like most systems the rear sensor sound will come out of the rear speakers
Can confirm the rear sensors sound through the rear speakers.