What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rear Mirror Demist

A

Anonymous

Just thought I'd check with you guys before I phone the dealer and look like t*t!

Got my mirrors replaced a couple of weeks ago and this morning only my drivers mirror demisted - they should both demist right???

Sure it's just a loose wire or something!

Also ... has anyone noticed their mirrors have a wind whistle once they've been replaced? Not an issue when I'm on my own (95% of the time) as the stereo is usually enough to drown it out! Might mention it to the dealer.

I hate making a fuss........

A

Anonymous

Got a bit confused as I call the internal mirror the "rear mirror" and the other two the wing mirrors :p

I wasn't aware that they even had a demist function!

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
Got a bit confused as I call the internal mirror the "rear mirror" and the other two the wing mirrors :p

yes, I mean WING mirrors :oops: :oops:

A

Anonymous

JWT said:

Or alternatively rear view mirror and door mirrors, as they they are no longer attached to the wings.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
JWT said:

Or alternatively rear view mirror and door mirrors, as they they are no longer attached to the wings.

I had never questioned why they were referred to as wing mirrors, but when I stop to think about it you're right!

Legacy terms keeping in with the times.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I say both wing mirror and door mirror. I dont even think about it. Whichever comes out first lol

A

Anonymous

Another passenger WING mirror on order. Wiring problems. They told me when the demist function is on, the indicator on the mirror is on constant....obviously something that passed me by.
Just to hear when the new mirror comes back from the paintshop, they'll pop it on. An hours job.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Another passenger WING mirror on order. Wiring problems. They told me when the demist function is on, the indicator on the mirror is on constant....obviously something that passed me by.
Just to hear when the new mirror comes back from the paintshop, they'll pop it on. An hours job.

What indicator on the mirror :?:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
donnaj1dlh said:

It'll be the side repeater on the part that attaches to the door :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

stevebasshead said:
jactac said:
donnaj1dlh said:

It'll be the side repeater on the part that attaches to the door :)

That will be the door mirror then :ugeek: