What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ready to place my order!

A

Anonymous

Hello,
I am ready to place my order (200hp, blue), BUT I need to cut some money from the extras...
Should I cut leather seats (2500€) or Media Navigation System (1800€)?
What would you do if you were in my shoes?

RCZ1

Reaction score
You would have to decide which you would miss most? Do you travel a lot to different places, so a Sat Nav system would be very useful to you (or you could buy a Tom Tom or similar) for cheaper?

A

Anonymous

Just the seats cost 2500€?
In the Netherlands de leather seats (2700€) come with the pack premium and pack easy motion included.
Since the price is similar, you might get somthing extra with the seats as well.

This made the choice very easy for me, i lost the sat nav (already own a tomtom anyway) but i got al this in return:
leather seats, heated seats, automatic lights, automatic wipers, front parking aid, follow me home lights, memory function for the seats and mirrors and more i think.

A

Anonymous

yeah or why not opt for the 156 and simply remap it to 190 for a few hundered euros?

FGRob

Reaction score
Figo said:
yeah or why not opt for the 156 and simply remap it to 190 for a few hundered euros?
Please remember this is a new car - warranty will be a problem if you re-map, also this is a public forum which is monitored by Peugeot as they are an active member of the forum.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Figo said:

I will get it through company leasing and I am not allowed to do any "tweak" at all...

Anyway, thank you all for your answers! Most probably I 'll drop Satnav, since it is said that Peugeot maps for Greece are not accurate.

Another question guys: I will go for Dolphin Blue with the default grey alloy wheels and I do't know if black brake calipers look good on this combination of color & alloys... I 've seen black brake calipers only with white or black RCZs but never on a Dolphin Blue. What is your opinion? Do you have any picture of a blue RCZ with black brake calipers?