What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ready to order but.....

A

Anonymous

Well after several months of deliberation and test drives, plus awaiting approval from my company for the finance, I am ready to order :D

However, spoke to my local dealership and Peugeot are updating their contract hire maintenance figures so they are unable to quote :x and not only that, the original quote I had last week will be withdrawn due to system error. Anyone shed any light on this?

The dealer is phoning them direct for an up to date valid quote but it could take up to a week which is nuts :crazy:

My order will be:

GT 2.0 HDi
Pearl White
Black Mirrors
Black Callipers
Solstice 19 Black Onyx
JBL Pack
Vision Pack
Media Navigation

I read somewhere on here that there is a delay for Pearl and or the black wheels? I have been quoted Feb build and delivery end March / Early April

A

Anonymous

Should have said that it is being purchased on contract hire, inc full maintenance / tyres etc. 3+35 based on 25k per year.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hope Peugeot sort your quote as very soon.

As far as I am aware Pearl white's are being built in February, so depending on where you live it should take about 3-4 weeks to get to you. So should be the new reg for you I imagine. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yes Pearl white build is Feb..my delivery date is 24 march :-( ...5 months of torture

A

Anonymous

Well I was told yesterday that if the car is ordered this week then build will be Feb and Delivery either end of March or early April but it will be worth the wait

A

Anonymous

hi Philbuk

Did your dealer sort the maintenence quote out for you?

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Yes and the cheaper quote has been withdrawn by Peugeot so I have a manual quote similar to my first one which means no satnav for me but still got all the other options :)

A

Anonymous

I think it was 545 but without satnav (3yrs fully maint based on 25k per year)