What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Looking at buying 2012 rcz but just wondered how much would a rear screen cost if needed ?

Thanks in advance.

Hatman

Reaction score
Not posted in ages, I recall a figure of £3.3k new from Peugeuot. A second hand one has been seen for £700. Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

So def. worth checking if your insurance company covers all glass rather than just the windscreen :eek:

A

Anonymous

I had a crack in mine that thankfully wasn't bad enough for me to take action but, fearing it could worsen, I did check my insurance policy and exactly what windscreen cover would extend to. At that time my policy was with Direct Line and it did cover it but would require a small one off fee for replacement. The wording is quite vague as I recall but it doesn't place any restrictions on the value of the replacement windscreen so you are laughing...Direct Line probably wouldn't have been though.

A

Anonymous

U could replace all the double glazing in my house and go for a holiday for less than that :)