What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Workshop Manual

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Looking for the in-depth one that has everything that you need to know if you maintain your own RCZ. Not the service manual that comes with the car!

The one I am looking for will have electrical schematics and dimensions of pretty much everything.

Anyone know where I can get one from?

Thanks in advance.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Oh now you tell me ... lol

Yep I found a digital copy on ebay and ordered it. Hope it has what I am looking for.

A

Anonymous

Glad you find it. If sombody need it item number 251075587680 on Ebay

A

Anonymous

Let me know if it's any good and actually shows everything as I am looking for something similar

A

Anonymous

Is it a copyright material? Legal to sell at ebay?

If so, it is legal to share?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
xzibit206 said:
Let me know if it's any good and actually shows everything as I am looking for something similar

Okay so after a bit of time I can say that what I have is pretty good as I am able to locate factory part codes for most of everything on the car. Not bad for where I got it from :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

See HERE for link to thread regarding RCZ Pug Servicebox manual details... not bad for £10 (currently with a discount code to £8!) from HERE