What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz wheel Wheel for sale on EBay

A

Anonymous

Hi all Bid placed at £50 so buy it now and offer for sale gone I'm afraid. It's the perfect spare to replace the canister and pump the car comes with or a cheap wheel to add to your winter tyres.

A

Anonymous

The danger of fleabay I'm afraid. Did you not just decide to take the small fee to set a reserve on it? Mind you, it doesn't sound like there was much interest in the item unfortunately.

A

Anonymous

Nope I find that frustrating myself so I set £50 as the start and only had two bids the second for £1 more :brickwall:

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
Nope I find that frustrating myself so I set £50 as the start and only had two bids the second for £1 more :brickwall:

It's a potentially joyous or miserable selling experience. It's the all the fees that bother me the most. Particularly the PayPal fees which is owned by eBay. Just another way for them to help themselves to your "profit".

A

Anonymous

I would contact the buyer and says Not at that price easy ,done it before

A

Anonymous

i was the one at £50 and got sniped at the last second. let me know if your sale falls through or you want to change your options. I'm in cambridge so can collect fairly easily.

dave

A

Anonymous

Be a man and honour the deal. Unless of course if the bidde backed out.

A

Anonymous

:wtf: Hi all
I will stick to the deal, that's how I roll.
I will give them a few days to collect.

A

Anonymous

RCZ White

Let me know how you get on. I'll take it off your hands if your sale falls through.

Regards

dave