What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Watch..

A

Anonymous

Hi all, iv just been on eBay and seen a really cool RCZ watch it looks just like the clock on the dash but with a leather strap, I think I may have to make a purchase :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cool :dance: . Go for it. I've got my keyring and number plate so that might do me for now :D

A

Anonymous

Oooooohhh nice!!!!!! My dealer knows nothing about them so I've asked him to investigate.

A

Anonymous

It asks for a customer number. Where do I find that? Or, how do I get one?

A

Anonymous

I have ordered my RCZ watch with my dealer it cost me £54.66 and I should have it in 7 to 10 day :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The web site given above by RCZ MATT http://laboutique.peugeot.com/ is for Dealers only, but if you use Login = "CATALOGUE" , Password = "CATALOGUE" you can have a look at what is available. There 2 pages of RCZ items Watch, USB Stick, Pen etc.
Hope you find this of interest.
Grant

A

Anonymous

COR! love the watch, I can read that even with my eyesight :geek:

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
The web site given above by RCZ MATT http://laboutique.peugeot.com/ is for Dealers only, but if you use Login = "CATALOGUE" , Password = "CATALOGUE" you can have a look at what is available. There 2 pages of RCZ items Watch, USB Stick, Pen etc.
Grant
:beer:
Good link

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Grant
Thanks for the password Grant there's some great stuff on there :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Grant,this password only makes the goods visible,any idea how you can actually buy anything from them ? :thumbup:

cheers :beer:
Dave(Will tomorrow be the day I actually get to rive my RCZ? :cool:

A

Anonymous

David ck wrote
Grant,this password only makes the goods visible,any idea how you can actually buy anything from them ? :thumbup:

Hi Dave sorry haven't replied till now totally missed you question.

We can't buy anything from the site but talk to your dealer and he will be able to.

Many thanks Grant

A

Anonymous

Wonder why the centre is a bronze colour rather than the grey on the car's clock?

A

Anonymous

I've seen the replica toy cars on Amazon too... was thinking of ordering one to tide me over til I get my real RCZ delivered.... :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
I've seen the replica toy cars on Amazon too... was thinking of ordering one to tide me over til I get my real RCZ delivered.... :wtf:
I was given one by my dealer about 4 weeks before my real one was ready! Incidentally, there are quite a few RCZs to purchase (the REAL ones) on ebay for anyone who doesn't mind a few miles on the clock. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Brooktop said:
Wonder why the centre is a bronze colour rather than the grey on the car's clock?
The centre is not bronze it's sliver it just looks bronze in the photo

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
Hi Mlbblue if you would like a model of the RCZ google Norev that's the company that make the models :thumbup: