What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Values

Ricardo_Z

Reaction score
Poking around on Autotrader I've noticed RCZ prices are on the rise.

I've had mine 2 years now and just wondered what 'WeBuyAnyCar' would value it at... the figure was nearly the same as I paid for it 2 years ago. They give rock-bottom trade price so you can add at least £1000 to the value for a private sale. First car I've ever owned that hasn't depreciated!

Woodso

Reaction score
I am looking to get rid of mine, Black 2010 GT 156THP 39888 miles, grey leather seats, 2 previous owners. Only problem is N/S/F locking wheel nut is totally fooked, after I took the advice from a member and hammered a socket on it and the bastard sheared off. I just can't be arsed sorting it, put me right of it and now looking to get rid. Looking for around £4500 if anyone is interested.

Kerr

Reaction score
It's not just RCZ prices that have gone up. It's the same for many cars in the current market.

Unless you're banking the money it's not really profit. The next car you buy will likely be more expensive than it was before too.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I reckon I'm currently in profit very slightly on mine, minus running costs for 3 years obviously.

Flanners

Reaction score
I'm well up on my R given the current prices to what I paid for her; im not interested in buying any more cars. Recently sold a car I have had for 7 years for over double what I paid including running costs. Market is buoyant.