What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ values on the up.

E.C.Ewe

Reaction score
This seller, a garage, is asking £19,995 for this RCZ-R. It's just turned 39k miles. It doesn't have the RCZ-R wheels. Is the asking price reasonable or just plain cheeky?

apple3337

Reaction score
They are the original R rims, just re-painted. Unfortunately not in the original colour though.
Here's a photo of what they should look like.

Attachments

• DSC02563.JPG
    DSC02563.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 5

Kerr

Reaction score
That car has been on sale for a while. The car would look better if they wheels were done correctly.

There was a low mileage private sale car a few weeks back that went for over £22,000. It looked a very nice example.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes my mate sold his mint R for £22500 with 12K on the clock he actually got offered more but the guy wanted time to raise the cash.

E.C.Ewe

Reaction score
They are the original R rims, just re-painted. Unfortunately not in the original colour though.
Here's a photo of what they should look like.
Yes now you point this out I realise. They must have suffered considerable corrosion or kerbing to have been refurbed or re-painted. Yes shame they were not repainted in the original colour scheme.

E.C.Ewe

Reaction score
Yes my mate sold his mint R for £22500 with 12K on the clock he actually got offered more but the guy wanted time to raise the cash.
Wow, I could part with mine although it has quite a high mileage on the clock at 23k miles.

Pedro

Reaction score
I got mine chromed on my 200 & they look 100 times better than those wheels they look like they have just been base coated with a top coat finish & Lacquered