What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz Towie Edition

Smiler

Reaction score
I follow on twitter @PeugeotNews this is what they have tweeted today :shock:

PeugeotNews: Somewhere in London there is a very special custom built# Peugeot RCZ getting ready to be picked up by its famous owners....

PeugeotNews: We can now tell you that the excited celebrities on their way to collect their ‘gleaming’ new car are @carakilbey and @BilliMucklow

PeugeotNews: @carakilbey and @BilliMucklow ‘s new car that has been specially customised for the Queen’s #Jubilee will be arriving shortly…

PeugeotNews: How have @carakilbey and @BilliMucklow personalised their Peugeot? They have had it covered in ‘Essex diamonds’! :shock:

PeugeotNews: There are 81,00 ‘Essex diamonds’ on TOWIE’s @carakilbey and @BilliMucklow ‘s Peugeot RCZ – it took a week to attach them by hand

Pics :D

A

Anonymous

Would hardly call z listers from towie famous. Now i wanna sell mine after seeing that monstrosity :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

One of our drivers told me that he had seen an RCZ on a low loader today. This is clearly the car that he described. He said it was silver and "sparkly" I have never heard of the "celebrities" but quite clearly they do not have good taste

A

Anonymous

I might be wrong but based on the wing mirrors alone that looks like a cannibalised Asphalt!

A

Anonymous

Phantom said:
I might be wrong but based on the wing mirrors alone that looks like a cannibalised Asphalt!
Please God no :evil:

A

Anonymous

Maybe they will come to the Essex meet on the 10th :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

gatt767 said:
the ladies in the pictures i like :)

the Car no :-(

I'm with Gatt!! Had no idea who the "celebrities" were/are and that RCZ is utterly horrific!! I hope that it attracts endless flocks of magpies who do the honourable thing and remove the bling piece by piece restoring it to its rightful original state!

A

Anonymous

Seems as the whole show is based on tackyness and 'chaviness', then id say they have excelled themselves, well done!! Rather you than me though :p