What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz too wide ! !

A

Anonymous

I am thinking of buying a 2012 rcz gt . with the mirrors in place the car is exactly the same width as my garage frame .With the engine running and car moving would I be able to fold in one or both mirrors to enable me to get the car in to the garage ( current car bmw z3 which just fits with mirrors extended ) Thankyou for any information , Stuart.

A

Anonymous

U can fold both mirrors in even when driving just push da switch. I think it's been a while ;)

A

Anonymous

Hi Stuart. Yep, you can switch both mirrors in remotely. Have to do the same when I park at my parents place.

A

Anonymous

stuart lee said:
With the engine running and car moving would I be able to fold in one or both mirrors to enable me to get the car in to the garage

Yes, you can fold both mirrors as you reverse / drive in to your garage.

I reverse into mine and once you get used to it, you can reverse back quite fast, swing the mirrors in using the button and once past the frame swing them back out again so that you can see as you go back.
I've got it down to a fine art now - although this post has probably tempted fate :eusa-whistle:

Ideal and such a good feature on the car - and standard fitting as well not an added extra :clap:

You'll probably find your rear and front sensors will activate as you near / go past the door frame.
Yet again, another standard feature on this car :thumbup: :dance:

tianorth

Reaction score
On the mirror position switch ( the one for adjusting) just move the switch towards the rear, both mirrors fold in.
Move switch towards rear again put mirrors back in original position.

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
If your garage is that narrow, you may get the car in but you'll probably have to drop the back seat down and get out of the boot :eusa-think: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I also have to bring mirrors in when garaging.(ok when i am past the door frame and inside)Just the sensors go crazy when doing so in and out.The one occasion when the sport model wins as it only has one set of sensors fitted.

BEADY

Reaction score
Hats off to him

Tha's impressive Wondered how he was going to get out