What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Tax Disc Holders

A

Anonymous

Dodo Juice products are brilliant. They have done a great job with that company in a relatively short space of time. :clap:

A

Anonymous

^ so does mine now WOOT! :dance:

The Richbrook ones are quite highly regarded, I was looking for one for my previous car but I never got around to it. Thanks for the links, will probably get one of these.

A

Anonymous

Browsing in a 'Clearance Bin' in my local DIY store, I found a Licence disc holder shaped like a Brake Disc, (with perforations.) Made from Aluminium, a bargain at £ 4.99.
Really looks the business.

A

Anonymous

I've got a black Richbrook tax disc holder with my teams crest on it - Manchester United. Looks great in the RCZ.

A

Anonymous

Hi all, would be interested if you guys think yours have been engraved. I've got mine and although the holders is good quality the image looks like its painted on in white or a transfer. Are your engraved ?
Cheers
Dave

A

Anonymous

Cheers Hart, thanks for the reply. I've had an email from the ebay seller and checked it closely and it looks like its engraved but its a white finish not a slightly different silver. The seller was fine and they offered to refund but tbh it looks pretty good in place so I'll be keeping it. looks so much better than a white plastic sticker. Just need to find my next rcz merchandise :)

A

Anonymous

Its engraved alright. Have to say I think it looks great as well.

A

Anonymous

Surely it doesn@t matter what it says on the inside ?
Everyone inside already knows they are inside an RCZ ??
(unless you drugged someone and they come lucid part way into journey)

A

Anonymous

Moonriver said:
Surely it doesn@t matter what it says on the inside ?
Everyone inside already knows they are inside an RCZ ??
(unless you drugged someone and they come lucid part way into journey)

True but it's a nice little touch to the interior.

A

Anonymous

Moonriver said:
Yes of course, and to each their own.

For the chap who wanted his next merchandise, how about a nice key fob ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-RCZ-K ... rid=229508
Sold! That's a great price, had to have one! Thanks for posting that! I was also tempted by this RCZ watch http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 9338270236 but I just couldn't justify it at the moment, too much to do elsewhere which is eating my money up at the moment!

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2