What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Slideshow

2retro

Reaction score
Nicely done. :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:eusa-think: I get a message saying the video is not available :helpme:

nicpy

Reaction score
Seems to be a little problematic, getting the settings right so that it can run ok. Just changed the privacy setting on my main Facebook account so that should be ok now, at least for viewing it on the Facebook RCZ page.

Am investigating the YouTube link, it is playing fine from my end using the link from above?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'll have to try the Facebook page, I'm still getting.........

Attachments

• IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    248.5 KB · Views: 6,771

nicpy

Reaction score
I think it has something to do with copyright of the music track, advertising on the vid and Android (or mobile devices) Runs fine on a desktop or laptop. Have looked at different resolutions for this problem but haven`t come across one that works yet. All seems odd though, but still digging!
Facebook page is fine.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I could always try firing up my trusty laptop. If I turn it on now, I should be able to watch the video on Sunday night with a nice glass of red :beer:

nicpy

Reaction score
Old slide show taken off, new one up and running on YouTube (thetubenic) Similar images, different sound track and transistions. Cropped images to bring the picture closer etc. Hope you enjoy it.

2retro

Reaction score
A link would be handy...

2retro

Reaction score
I'm starting to think he doesn't actually want you to see this video! :roll:

Attachments

• you_tube_makes_me_angry.jpg
    you_tube_makes_me_angry.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 6,620

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I got that, but the "watch this video on YouTube" was a link that actually worked & so I watched this video on YouTube!

It was worth the wait. :clap:

nicpy

Reaction score
I wanted to keep it to YouTube at least initially and not embedded into another site, that way it won`t be linked via Facebook, who seem to be stricter in their copyright observance. Because it is copyright material (sound track) it may not be available on `mobile devices ‘which muddies the waters somewhat. So I thought let’s keep it nice and simple, at least in the beginning. Good intentions and all that. :)