What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Sensor Locations?

2retro

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where these sensors are located in the engine bay please (with pics if possible)?

MAF (Mass Air Flow) Sensor
MAP (Mass Air Pressure) Sensor
CMP (Camshaft Position) Sensor

I think I know where the MAF and MAP sensors are located - one under/behind the air box at the back of the engine and the other right in plain sight on the middle/left of the engine. But which is which? And where exactly is the Camshaft one located?

I only ask because I've been told if one of them is loose, unseated or dirty it can cause a multitude off random errors including the ones I was experiencing here: http://www.peugeotrczforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12103 so I would like to check them out.

Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks. :thumbup:

Stu8

Reaction score
Ignore the colour codes, I made my own diagram when I installed my racechip I think it's the three sensor I used for my install, I hope this helps mate, sorry for my diagram (not the best)

Sent from my B3-A10 using Tapatalk

renegade79

Reaction score
The MAF sensor is directly beside the air filter which on the thp200 and thp270 is at the very back of the engine. In order to get the air filter out I had to remove the maf sensor to get the air filter lid off. Can’t help with the others.

2retro

Reaction score
Thanks guys! That helps. :thumbup: