What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz roof rack for a mountain bike

A

Anonymous

I think you'd struggle to get roof bars that fit on the RCZ. It looks like the MK1 TT had mounts for roof bars where the RCZ doesn't. I've seen some systems that fit on cars that don't have roofbar mounts but I suspect the bubble roof and pillarless doors would cause issues with these systems.

I have the Peugoet detachable towbar fitted to mine and use a Thule towball mounted rack with this. It's a very neat system but not cheap! For me it's worth it though if you're into biking.

Mike

A

Anonymous

joaofisio said:
Are there any sistem similar to this one for audi tt MK1 http://www.ttforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 2&t=176110
i would like to transport a mountain bike. and i could say that i like the look of roof bars on a car.

You're a braver man than me, I wouldn't be fitting anything to the (VERY easily scratched) roof!! For this very reason my mountain biking adventures have fallen away since purchasing this car! :thumbdown: :(