What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz returns from Graveyard

Brolly

Reaction score
A few weeks ago finished the main part of the bodywork on the Accident damaged Rcz I bought.

See the other parts on the forum of how the journey started

I have been using the car for a few weeks and really enjoy driving it. Lovely smooth power delivery and got to be one of the best looking cars on the road.

Still have to finish some bits and bobs but will do the final touches as and when.

A

Anonymous

Fantastic work.
Have you costed all the works and hours to see how much you have saved ?
Car looks great, you have mine and I'm sure a lot of others admiration.

Brolly

Reaction score
:thumbup:

Glad its nearly finshed, but did enjoy doing the repairs and seeing the transformation.

Cars a 61 Plate 1.6 156 Gt with leather, and has 22000 miles on the clock.

With the cost of buying the car, plus parts it has been worthwhile for me to do.

Its about half the price of buying the same car :thumbup:

Listed everything I bought and its good value, but thats bearing in mind I did most of it myself.

A

Anonymous

kaminski said:
Can anyone please explain what constitutes spamming? Is it just something that differs from an individuals views?If so that is censorship. Something that i am very much against,thanks to all who have sent pms of support and once again,if you dont like what you read just dont respond to a post.Lifes too short.Better go in case this thread is locked and no one can state their views, support or otherwise.

kaminski, spamming is a breach of netiquette where users repeat the same word or phrase over and over, but differs from multiple posting in that spamming is usually a willful act that sometimes has malicious intent. This is a common trolling technique. Furthermore, many of your actions may be seen as trolling in line with the following definition (source wikipedia), "In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. You have been warned that you have committed every single one of these breaches.

I would suggest that you follow the supportive guidance that RCZ1 shared with you about acceptable use of the forum. Everyone's views are welcomed as long as they are in line with the agreed terms and conditions. Continued abuse of the forum/members and breaches of your terms and conditions will result in further action being taken. I would also like to make you aware (in an effort to make the process as transparent as possible) that several of your recent posts have been reported by members for "spam". I would suggest that you consider carefully what you are posting and ensure that it is (at least loosely) connected to the subject or your post will potentially be removed. Thanks and hopefully you will take this advice constructively and act accordingly.

Now...sorry for the interruption to this thread and back to the astonishing efforts to resurrect this wonderful RCZ... :clap: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

kaminski said:
I thank youI always thought that wikopedia was just made up as you went along.I prefer google myself.

You are very welcome. It is actually quite accurate. Although this test was conducted a number of years ago, Wikipedia was found to be, "about as accurate on science as the Encyclopedia Britannica, a study shows." (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4530930.stm)

Aaaaaaaand...back on topic (again).

A

Anonymous

Great job Brolly. fitting that sat nav should be easy in comparison!!

Looks like you know what you are doing.

Next challenge get 270BHP out of the engine and fit 270R interior....

Oh this may be a fun challenge for you!!??

How about buying this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-RCZ-G ... 3ce3f944a8

and making it the face lift model!!?

Brolly

Reaction score
Thanks for the Link, :beer: :beer:

I have thought about updating front end , but actually prefer mk 1 look personally.

Front bumper still needs finishing off on mine ,but just made it look respectable so I can use car. (Will eventually finish it all) :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yeah im a mk1 man too. I like the chrome with the black... but in white i cant decide...! But I also think the car was a concept car as a mk1... and the mk2 is jut to make it look like the 208 etc... so in true tradition of the concept car it should be mk1 all day long!!

A

Anonymous

pugmanrcz said:
yeah im a mk1 man too. so in true tradition of the concept car it should be mk1 all day long!!

Don't let Kaminski sorry wapper hear you saying that :lol: However I too have grown very fond of the front of the original, initially I had wanted it to be less corporate and have a style of it's own, but now I simply can't find a fault with my Original RCZ

renegade79

Reaction score
firstly well done on rescuing this Z from the graveyard. top work and really enjoyed the updates :clap:

mrizzle said:
kaminski said:
I thank youI always thought that wikopedia was just made up as you went along.I prefer google myself.

You are very welcome. It is actually quite accurate. Although this test was conducted a number of years ago, Wikipedia was found to be, "about as accurate on science as the Encyclopedia Britannica, a study shows." (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4530930.stm)

Aaaaaaaand...back on topic (again).

Rizz, i remember a stand-up comedian saying once that wikipedia should answer all search enquiries with "i reckon......" :D

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
pugmanrcz said:
yeah im a mk1 man too. so in true tradition of the concept car it should be mk1 all day long!!

Don't let Kaminski sorry wapper hear you saying that :lol: However I too have grown very fond of the front of the original, initially I had wanted it to be less corporate and have a style of it's own, but now I simply can't find a fault with my Original RCZ

A report has been raised by me re this post. I am utterly sick of this idiot and his "friend" RCZ1 going on about kaminski and who they do or do not think it is. GET A LIFE.BOTH OF YOU. SOME US WANT TO READ ABOUT THE RCZ AND NOT GOING ON ABOUT BLOODY CLEANING IT ALL THE TIME.When EDB made that comment about a sewing bee, i can really see where it came from.

RCZ1

Reaction score
wrapper said:
OO58RON said:
pugmanrcz said:

A report has been raised by me re this post. I am utterly sick of this idiot and his "friend" RCZ1 going on about kaminski and who they do or do not think it is. GET A LIFE.BOTH OF YOU. SOME US WANT TO READ ABOUT THE RCZ AND NOT GOING ON ABOUT BLOODY CLEANING IT ALL THE TIME.When EDB made that comment about a sewing bee, i can really see where it came from.

I could report this post too - as Derek said, get a thicker skin. You are very touchy, are you not ?

renegade79

Reaction score
what have i missed here??? This thread is about rescuing a Z from the graveyard and a fine rescue it was too! Can we get back to that so.......

A

Anonymous

Please feel free to do so.This is not about thicker skins,Its about people that seem to think that this forum is all about them.
Keep your remarks to a detailing thread if need be,and stop going on about who they think is what and in the last case resurrecting a post that had nothing what to do with the topic being discussed. I wasnt even on here when that was posted.Stood down or......?

A

Anonymous

renegade79 said:
what have i missed here??? This thread is about rescuing a Z from the graveyard and a fine rescue it was too! Can we get back to that so.......
Exactly. All of a sudden a post was made with nothing whatsover to do with the members attempts at repairing his rcz. Another paranoid kaminski post and quoting from some other post. Ask ron whats it all about again and see if you can get some sense please.

RCZ1

Reaction score
wrapper said:
I wasnt even on here when that was posted.Stood down or......?

Mmmmm, very interesting choice of words - is it not !?

But anyway, back on topic, fantastic work has been done on this RCZ :thumb up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wrapper said:
OO58RON said:
pugmanrcz said:

Stop being such a delicate wee flower Wrapper. As I've said before you're happy to dish it out so you need to be happy enough to take it back.

And please stop wasting my time reporting posts for content that you don't like. That's not what the function is for.