What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ residuals not as good as expected?

A

Anonymous

I recently seen a 2010 '10 plate RCZ 1.6 156 GT in pearl white with 2800 miles, one owner, 19 inch alloys etc up at only £16,895 also seen several other GT's with low mileages and decent specs for the 17,995 mark

A

Anonymous

Why do you think that is not good. Take off then delivery fee and VAT before you value a car to get the true start value and then look at one year of depreciation. I would say that it has faired really well.

A

Anonymous

Seems bang on target to be honest.

remember that the cars value will be about 75% just by the time you drive it from the showroom to your garage!

FGRob

Reaction score
I don't think the residuals are too bad, I got just under £18K agains the Countryman, which is the same value new as the 156GT and mine was a 156 GT with 13,000 on the clock. As I've said before, it's not about what you get for your car but the cost to change you have to take into consideration, residuals only give an indication / guide to negotiating a deal which suits you as an individual.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

I follow this topic closely as i will probably part ex my current RCZ(200THP) in March 2012,mine on Sept 2010 (60)plate,my only concern is at this moment value is ok :eusa-think: but come September only few months away Peugeot may decide to revamp front end and make small cosmetic changes for the 2012 model year then that possibly may affect the existing model,may be paranoid but worth pointing out :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

well if yours is a low mileage one you should expect at least £14,000.