What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well if I was after one, there are two I know for sale.
A mercury grey on auto trader with only 8k miles and kept in a carpeted garage, as new. This I would be interested in.
Then there is a white one which is going to be for sale in a Peugeot garage because it is getting px'd very soon, but the guy is trying to sell it beforehand, this one has 20k and he's getting 12k£ for it in a PX deal. You might get this for a song, but the garage will no doubt want 14-15k£ for it.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

ChrisS

Reaction score
12k px! The one on autotrader albeit as new is 17k, a lot of money. Typically 14 to 15 is about right. 13k as an offer to the guy see selling privately isn't too rough, 1k more than px and it is a saving on what the garage will price it at. So spare cash for a warranty, new tyres and a decent service.

Rare on the 2nd hand market.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
ChrisS,

It's all relative and depends on what the buyer is looking for, as an example, I wanted the best I could find with the lowest mileage, my budget wasn't a factor really because I wanted the lowest mileage with the youngest car. If the grey one was available when I was looking I would have jumped at it, considering that the R was around £32,000 + at new, then £17,000 for a car with only 8k miles is a very good price.
The white R had just had £4,000 spent on it for new discs and tyres all round. That car has 20k miles and could have a huge saving over the grey one. But if you only intend using ita second car and only do a couple or so thousand miles a year, then it could take upto 4 to 6 years before it's at a similar mileage.
So, after such a lengthy post, it's all down to how much one is prepared to pay or what they are looking for.
Yes if this car fits budget, I too would offer 13k and then add you point out you could get a nice warranty and full service and save a heep of cash.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk