What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ-R : ZERO silicone intake hose avaiable on the market ?!

Sunseeker

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm searching a silicone intake hose kit for my R
but i'm seriously NOT finding ANYTHING.

The internal gasket on the turbo side of the tube is GONE , and the standard car tube cost a MADNESS from Peugeot
( they do not have just the gasket , u gotta buy the entire set ... LIKE WTF ?! )

If a gentle Sir do have a link i will buy it asap :D

Thank you indeed :)

Marmite

Reaction score
I feel your pain I was quoted 800 plus vat for the said pipe , there is a place that makes them in France 🇫🇷 Called Flexeo there is a link somewhere on here , Iv yet to get one. I fixed mine for now , with self amalgamating tape an put it round the intake flange on the turbo then slipped the pipe over the top an done it up with a new jubilee clip an that was 6 months ago an It’s been fine . The silicone pipe sells for about 120-130 but iv bought discs an the timing chain is getting done in two weeks so I’m scrapping the bottom of the pot now 😂1A0C70CE-121C-4836-85FD-4139B8F1226C.png

Last edited:

Sunseeker

Reaction score
I feel your pain I was quoted 800 plus vat for the said pipe , there is a place that makes them in France 🇫🇷 Called Flexeo there is a link somewhere on here , Iv yet to get one. I fixed mine for now , don’t tell any one but I cut down a bicycle inner tube an put it round the intake flange on the turbo then slipped the pipe over the top an done it up with a new jubilee clip an that was 6 months ago an It’s been fine . The silicone pipe sells for about 120-130 but iv bought discs an the timing chain is getting done in two weeks so I’m scrapping the bottom of the pot now 😂View attachment 12264
Oh god the front discs LOL what a fuckin shot in the face XD feel ya pal

Mine are still at 60% , i have another year for sure :)
But i'm changing right now the rear discs with brand new Brembo's , with Brembo brake pads aswell.
The website u linked me is so strange , the RCZ R dedicated parts is not clickable , i will try to write'em an email.
Thank you :)

Marmite

Reaction score
Oh god the front discs LOL what a fuckin shot in the face XD feel ya pal

Mine are still at 60% , i have another year for sure :)
But i'm changing right now the rear discs with brand new Brembo's , with Brembo brake pads aswell.
The website u linked me is so strange , the RCZ R dedicated parts is not clickable , i will try to write'em an email.
Thank you :)
Here is his e mail he does not speak English only French but you can talk to him on G mail it translates into French an English an go from there E7EFAC86-B148-42EE-9F55-A5CF863A98B2.jpeg

Jh72i

Reaction score
Just a note of caution here..I purchased these for my R all the way back in May/June & still have not received them.

Not saying there is a scam or anything (difficult times for businesses) but, if you’re in a hurry, take note!

I keep forgetting to follow up so just checked my email now & last I received was Nov 20th saying “…Hoses can be shipped by factory next week to me. When received I can dispatch all customers.

Jh72i

Reaction score
Just a note of caution here..I purchased these for my R all the way back in May/June & still have not received them.

Not saying there is a scam or anything (difficult times for businesses) but, if you’re in a hurry, take note!

I keep forgetting to follow up so just checked my email now & last I received was Nov 20th saying “…Hoses can be shipped by factory next week to me. When received I can dispatch all customers.
Finally arrived today!!

Sunseeker

Reaction score
I'm tryng to register my account on the website u guys linked me ,
i just fill correctly all the fields requested ( Surname + Name + Email + Password with 5+ characters + date of birth ).
BUT when i hit SUBSCRIBE button , it ALWAYS show " Captcha invalide " error. Is just impossible to register , and i need to buy article CG03-21 .
Have you done your order via email only or via registration ??
Btw i've send an email to them .
Bah this website is so strangely done ...

NF7

Reaction score
I'm tryng to register my account on the website u guys linked me ,
i just fill correctly all the fields requested ( Surname + Name + Email + Password with 5+ characters + date of birth ).
BUT when i hit SUBSCRIBE button , it ALWAYS show " Captcha invalide " error. Is just impossible to register , and i need to buy article CG03-21 .
Have you done your order via email only or via registration ??
Btw i've send an email to them .
Bah this website is so strangely done ...
Do you by any chance “translate” the website via Chrome or any other web browser? This fu*ks up the Captcha.

Sunseeker

Reaction score
Do you by any chance “translate” the website via Chrome or any other web browser? This fu*ks up the Captcha.

Hey :)

Yes i've translate it , but i tried just now to register myself with the standard web page in french
but still reports Captcha error.

I will try via Android

Sunseeker

Reaction score
Nothing , same problem on Android.
Just to understand :
fields like " Societè " , SIRET , APE and Site Web are mandatory to be filled ?
There is no * near.
BTW what is in english SIRET and APE ?!

NF7

Reaction score
Nothing , same problem on Android.
Just to understand :
fields like " Societè " , SIRET , APE and Site Web are mandatory to be filled ?
There is no * near.
BTW what is in english SIRET and APE ?!
I’ll try when I get home.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Sirete in French is Siren in English. Ape in French is Ape in English.

Marmite

Reaction score
I did post the link it’s flexeo I have sent emails back an forth but decided at the moment to stick with my repair I did use a piece of Inner tube but I wasn’t that happy with it , in the end I used some self amalgamating tape . This is heat resistant I put it once round the flange of the turbo then refitted the pipe with a new jubilee clip that was a few months ago without issue . But here is the e mail address you need to purchase a silicone pipe
Ps I will post a pic of my repair .

[email protected]EC97B9A6-3C63-4572-BA76-B185C424069E.jpegas you can see the original rubber seal is no more ! But if the original seal brakes up as mine did you will need a turbo rebuild as it will go through the the turbo as the original seal goes both sides of the pipe where as my repair is on the flange only an not Protruding past the edge

Last edited:

Jh72i

Reaction score
View attachment 12392
Just fitted this now. Took about half an hour but, were I to do it again, I’d be a lot less cautious & reckon 10 minutes would get it all done.

Now I have to figure out where this one goes 🤔 But thinking, as it’s not obvious to me, it’s probably beyond my capabilities 🙁

Attachments

• 5955549B-CD1A-4B6D-BF5F-A551BFC78CCE.jpeg
    5955549B-CD1A-4B6D-BF5F-A551BFC78CCE.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 17