What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R wrap

DanRo

Reaction score
Today I went to see BC Signature in Zaventem (Belgium) to finalise all the details off my wrap.

So it will be one base color with the extra colors for the details together with wrapped 3d logo's.

14th Mars is D-Day :)

2retro

Reaction score
What are you having done?

Or is it a surprise?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I saw a totally Chrome wrapped pick up yesterday. :shock: it certainly stood out, but not what I would call a good look :helpme:

DanRo

Reaction score
A wrap is sometimes to loud not good certainly for an RCZ

I'm going to Yorkshire meet May if want to see the result in the flesh

frankvdb

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I saw a totally Chrome wrapped pick up yesterday. :shock: it certainly stood out, but not what I would call a good look :helpme:

it has been done on the rcz:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npeD3OWTsKU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebVmvm4P6Mw[/youtube]

DanRo

Reaction score
For me this is overkill and I don"t unerstand the wheels in combination with this wrap.

In my opinion if you wrap it in blue chroom you need black and much nicer looking wheels like in the first video

RCZ1

Reaction score
DanRo said:
A wrap is sometimes to loud not good certainly for an RCZ

I'm going to Yorkshire meet May if want to see the result in the flesh

Err you're not down on the list of attendees for the Yorkshire Meet. You can't just turn up I'm afraid. Do you feel it's wise considering you have been blocked from our Group for quite some time now.

TAC

Reaction score
Looks like your face didn't fit the clicky gang :mrgreen:

DanRo

Reaction score
Yes I'm afraid soo TAC, but I have send RCZ1 a private answer about this because I don't want the import an almost 1 year old "misunderstandig" that happened in the Owners group into Peugeot RCZ Forum.

DanRo

Reaction score
I know the circumstances, I know what was said, but my small brain can't understand the reaction. But like I said, it's in the past and I don't want to import this misunderstanding in this group, so I will not give any more comments about it.

I hope we can shake hands and put it finally behinds we I see Kez at the Yorkshire meet. I have no hard feelings and I don't like keeping a grudge, that's only negative energy. We are all people which share the same love for our RCZ's, so we should work together not against each other.

I had quiet some people which where intrested to come to the Yorkshire after I told them about my experience of last year Yorkshire meet. But later when they found out I was banned from the Owners group they said they rather stay at home. So if we forget and forgive we can make the great Yorkshire Meet even greater with more RCZ's coming from more different countries.

But enough said, the subject is closed Kez made that very clear

TAC

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
TAC said:

Uncalled for. You don't know the circumstances.

So that's where you're wrong yet again.
I've never been a brown nose but this is not my battle so I will stay out of it.
But one thing I would say is there is no chance you will see the wife and I at a Yorkshire meet again.

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
:wtf: :eusa-think:

Then I hope to see you and your wife during another RCZ meet :D

I vote out of the EU not out of your tours Danny ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
TAC said:
RCZ1 said:
TAC said:

Uncalled for. You don't know the circumstances.

So that's where you're wrong yet again.
I've never been a brown nose but this is not my battle so I will stay out of it.
But one thing I would say is there is no chance you will see the wife and I at a Yorkshire meet again.

I'm sorry you feel like that but I don't understand why you feel like that. As far as I am aware there have been no issues between us.

You don't know the issues regarding this other issue or what has happened and if you do then it's only from one side of the story and he clearly doesn't understand why we took the action we did. He broke our Group rules and that's all I'll say here.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Well this post has turned into an intriguing conversation! :eusa-think:
Now firstly do we have the date and venue for the 2017 Yorkshire meet? Is there a list of possible attendees?
Have I missed something? Having attended the last two years and throughly enjoyed both meets I would like to attend this year also.
I thought the Yorkshire meet was a Forum event and not an owners group event? Seems to me that there are conflicting issues regarding DanRo attending this years event. Last year it was great to see owners from abroad attending and showed their love and commitment to the RCZ and the forum.
I think it would be a shame to block anyone from attending the meet due to something that happened in another group.

Here's looking forward to this years Yorkshire meet where we can all meet up and share our love and passion for our beautiful cars. :thumbup:

PS can't wait to see your wrap DanRo :thumbup: