What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ-R Gear knob

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

Just a general question.

With the new RCZ-R gear knob, has anyone found with the nice weather we are having that the knob gets exceedingly hot :eek:

Burnt my hand on it twice now lol

Anyone else had a similar problem? or am i just in the hotest part of North Yorkshire.

J

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I have a couple of times. Im learnt to live with it lol. It helps to point the middle vents down and put the aircon on low for a minute or two :)

A

Anonymous

I enjoy a hot knob in summer as much as I do a cold knob in winter. It reminds me it's actually made of metal. Much nicer than plastic and leather.

hanswuk

Reaction score
Is this thread going off in a slightly suspect direction or is it just my imagination? :eusa-think:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
hanswuk said:
Is this thread going off in a slightly suspect direction or is it just my imagination? :eusa-think:

Its going off topic without going off topic :lol:

A

Anonymous

No body out polishing there hot knobs today then? :shock::oops: If you can't beat them and all that ;)

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
No body out polishing there hot knobs today then? :shock::oops: If you can't beat them and all that ;)
Sharon might be making good use of hers, by the sounds of things :crazy:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Snowy87 said:
As I have said previously, stick a sock on it (preferably a clean one). Works like a thermos keeps it cool or warm depending on the time of year

Thats what the students do ;)

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Snowy87 said:
As I have said previously, stick a sock on it (preferably a clean one). Works like a thermos keeps it cool or warm depending on the time of year

Thats what the students do ;)

Isn't it called "the stranger"...or is that when one sits on one's hand to numb it before touching their knob? That might work too mind.

the big blue

Reaction score
..order ,,ORDER in the chamber and let the right honourable lady speak when she can !! :clap:

.the big blue (..if you pardon the name, I've come on to this thread a bit late and wonder what its all about??) :oops:

Reaction score
Snowy87 said:

I have found my hubbys willy warmer it fits perfect in all climates :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mason5465sharon09 said:
Snowy87 said:

I have found my hubbys willy warmer it fits perfect in all climates :lol:

I just spat my tea out reading that :grin: :grin:

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

Sharon, isnt the willy warmer a bit Long?

I like to polish my knob once a week just to keep it in tip top condition.

I find if I wear my ring thou it does scratch the surface a little :(

Anyway my wife likes my knob so it looks like its staying for the time being anyway :)