What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R front discs

Darrenleeder

Reaction score
hello all

I am sure its been asked before.
I need some new front brake pads for my RCZ R. and what is the best pads but dont want to be ripped off!

I been forced to buy the discs from Peugeot as been searching for a month everywhere and seems only available from Peugeot. and cost me an arm and a leg!

whata the best pads?
(I have some textar pads already but feel dont want to use these now on the expensive discs I just coughed up on!)

any suggestions please?

thanks all

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t have an R but would have thought the pads Peugeot sell are specifically for Alcon discs, if I did have a R I would change the front discs and callipers to a more affordable option from either Ksport or pug 1 off.

Flanners

Reaction score
If looking for pads Ferodo I think manufacture some as do EBC with their yellow stuff...Tarox have a selection of pad choices fast road, track etc start at around £200 all in for their Strada with low wear/low noise, there are others. I will be trying the Tarox one's as and when as I want something a bit gentler on the discs as I am not driving and braking like a complete loon (no track days)

http://www.tarox.co.uk/product/front-ta ... -r-strada/

Flanners

Reaction score
Finally found them OE Peugeot supplied for £504 a disc from Germany so a substantial saving over UK supplied prices. Tempted to get a set even though mine are not needed at the moment, especially as my car has apparently already had a warranty set fitted previously due I guess to the squealing.