What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R FOR SALE......

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
To all,

We have a 2014 '64' registration Peugeot RCZ R arriving in stock. In Mercury Grey, it has 31,500 miles on the clock, and will be sold with a 12 month National parts and labour warranty (which can be extended), a brand new M.O.T. and the reassurance of purchasing from a Peugeot main dealership. The vehicle is available for £18995 and should be with us before the weekend, and at which point, we will post photos online, and confirm whether it has any options.

If you would like to know more, please either call 01793642591 to contact our Sales Manager, Carl Potter at [email protected] where upon arrival of the vehicle, we can also forward a video for those of you further away.

Kind regards,

James Pittman
Fish Brothers Peugeot
Great Western Way
Swindon
SN5 7YQ

Flanners

Reaction score
Good to see values staying up there for these and that Main Dealers are still interested in stocking and selling them..........

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
With that sort of mileage that’s going to be one to snap up.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Good to see values staying up there for these and that Main Dealers are still interested in stocking and selling them..........
Hi Flanners, yes it is good to see, and Autotrader actually recommend the car being advertised at over £19k, which I think is a bit bonkers really, I mean, how much would a 2016 '16' reg retail for?!

James.

Kerr

Reaction score
Hi Flanners, yes it is good to see, and Autotrader actually recommend the car being advertised at over £19k, which I think is a bit bonkers really, I mean, how much would a 2016 '16' reg retail for?!

James.

There isn't any 16 plate Rs.

As a dealer you'll have access to Glass's guide. How does the guide value it retail and for trade in? Autotrader's guide is based on other cars for sale.

Some dealers are getting strong money for Rs. However private sales struggle and dealers go by the book for trade ins.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
There isn't any 16 plate Rs.

As a dealer you'll have access to Glass's guide. How does the guide value it retail and for trade in? Autotrader's guide is based on other cars for sale.

Some dealers are getting strong money for Rs. However private sales struggle and dealers go by the book for trade ins.
As a Dealer of some 25 years now Kerr, Glass' guide is now rarely used, predominantly CAP and Autotrader are used on the basis that they more accurately follow live market movements, and in the event of Autotrader basing their values on other cars for sale, well that isn't necessarily the case, they simply give a guideline on cars that have sold, are available currently, and advise what price is likely to attain a price position likely to sell, as advertising a vehicle and using standard Glass' guide wouldn't guarantee it being on the first two pages of Autotrader (where most buyers view), and won't take into account the value of buying from a Main Dealership and with the warranty that they provide. Ultimately a vehicle will only sell for what someone is willing to pay. In the current market and with most brands now suffering a used car stock shortage (mainly down to the after effects of lockdown), many vehicles are selling at rapidly increasing prices, particularly at auction with many cars exceeding CAP trade valuations by £2000, and some selling in the trade for more than the recommended RETAIL price. This being the case, I often offer customers over guide prices for their vehicles in part exchange, as it is so much more convenient in that I have no auction fees, no transportation to arrange, I often have serviced the vehicle and can physically see it, rather than buying online, so am more likely to offer strong money. Private sellers I agree can struggle, but if advertised correctly with healthy MOT's, full branded service history, good photographs, honest declaration of any reconditioning required, and an acceptance of being priced less than a Dealership (through providing no warranty and being sold as seen), vehicles will sell, especially as at present the trade is so short of good retailable used cars, we all now look at private local sellers and even ebay in our local areas to source good honest looked after stock.

indoldn

Reaction score
I wonder if this is one ex one of the the FB RCZ group members as it's grey and similar in mileage

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
When we post some photos Indoldn, maybe it will identify the vehicle, as I didn't purchase it from its last user, and won't be able to publish any details, so shouldn't be long and i'll get them on here....

indoldn

Reaction score
I have a Sept 65 plate, 38k, what could I pitch that at?
Personally, I'd start with Autotrader as your guide. Some have shifted there very quickly. There are a few privately listed ones which have been there for ages. I have seen a number of them which ended up being traded in and being sold by dealers then shifted pretty quickly. From memory, I can't remember whether it was this year or late last year someone sold a white one for around £22.5 k, that was a 1 owner, think late 15 plate and 21k miles or something like that. It was a superbly looked after example.

Mr DB RCZ R

Reaction score
I have seen them on auto trader at strong prices. I don't have the luxury of finance packages etc. but I have really nice example. I was thinking circa 17k, a lot of car for that. Bear in mind I paid 19k 4 years ago for her.

indoldn

Reaction score
The registration is AO64GVM
Cool, so it is the one. It's a well looked after one based on various post on FB.

I had a brief conversation with the owner as was interested. Unfortunately, in the end was not easy for me to have a look due to distance and other factors.

Some info in case it's useful for anyone.

-C hook MTEC rear discs with coating (grey) with Mintex pads fitted late 2020
-Transmission oil changed this year
-Front calipers refurbished with Godspeed pistons and seals and been powder coated (not by Godspeed) in 2020
-Front discs replaced late 2020 with EBC Yellowstuff pads
-Coil packs replaced this year
-Front tyres replaced last year
-Rear tyres replaced 2019
-Tyres all Good Year Eagle F1
-Maxton front splitter. It had side skirts previously as well
-Exhaust pipes coated in black
-Front vents painted black
-May still be fitted with Pug1Off short shifter
-May still be fitted GFB diverter valve
-I believe the key case been replaced with the nicer looking one. Not sure if done for one or both
-I believe Sat Nav on latest update
-Potential 2 minor dings to each side with no paint damage
-Battery replaced last year

Last edited:

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info Kerr, vehicle arrived today, so once inspection and clean has been carried out, we will post some pictures.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Just a note to say that the RCZ R we have (AO64GVM) we are now reducing to £18495 as it required no significant repair, and the previous price was set prior to inspection.

Thanks,
James.

Ahmed

Reaction score
In Australia we only got 31 RCZ-R's they all got presold, haven't seen one for sale in the last 4 years. Never seen one on the road. With 31,500 miles (50,000km) RCZ 's ( not RCZ-R's) prices are around (23-27,000aust dollars)12,500-14500 pounds.

apple3337

Reaction score
In Australia we only got 31 RCZ-R's they all got presold, haven't seen one for sale in the last 4 years. Never seen one on the road. With 31,500 miles (50,000km) RCZ 's ( not RCZ-R's) prices are around (23-27,000aust dollars)12,500-14500 pounds.
A red was sold on Carsales earlier this year (or possibly last year) 77,000 klm. Advertised for 30K. A black one sold not too long ago. It had 150,000 klm. It was asking over 30K.