What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz puddle lights

Stu8

Reaction score
Question, are there any rcz puddle lights (rcz lettering only) for sale out there as I've the peugeot logo ones not totally satisfied with.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Very good question. I need one replacement for my drivers side which has self-destructed for some reason, passenger door still looks great.

So if someone has 2, contact the OP, if they have a spare one, let me know :thumbup:

Sanity

Reaction score
count me in also!
passenger side has gone bad for me. light works but logo is corrupted somehow :X

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Did they come from the factory with a logo on the puddle lights? Mine is just a standard halogen bulb.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
They were an aftermarket upgrade & looked great when they were new. It appears that one or two have degraded over time.

RCZPerformance managed to get a manufacturer to supply them. When he was still trading, he was selling them via this forum & also EBay & the Facebook owners group.
He is no longer trading unfortunately, but I understand he may be trying to source another supplier, so maybe a possibility for the future.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    250.4 KB · Views: 2,096

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Count me in if they become available again. Hope so. There's obviously still a demand for them. Should have got them first time around.