What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Performance's 2011 THP200 RCZ

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Here are some photo's of the new setup.

Was white but now wrapped yellow with black stripes and headlight tint (mesh). Ruffer Stainless Steel exhaust from cat back. Ruffer Front Spoilers, Side Skirts, Rear Valance, and Rear Wing on factory Rear Spoiler. KW v2 suspension, lowered 5cm in front and 4.5cm rear. Superchips remap to 247bhp. LED, HID Conversion, and upgrade bulbs all around. Factory 19"wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 235/40/19 at all 4-corners. K&N Filter. Smoked Side Marker Lights. Exhaust, suspension, body parts, K&N, lighting and all bulbs are all sold on the http://rczperformance.com/ website. Discounts for SuperChips remaps.

More pictures here: http://s930.photobucket.com/albums/ad141/TheSpeedDemon666/2011 RCZ/Car Wrap/

Any questions, just ask.

A

Anonymous

Well u defiantly won't lose it in the car park :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well as you say its a work in progress l like really like it but if it where wrapped in say red well that woulda had me drooling...LOL the mesh grill and dark arches,two tone wheels would finish it mate but a great showcase for your site :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Well as you say its a work in progress l like really like it but if it where wrapped in say red well that woulda had me drooling...LOL the mesh grill and dark arches,two tone wheels would finish it mate but a great showcase for your site :thumbup:

Glad you like it mate. As for red, yes that ran through my mind but since there is already a red from the factory, even though it is not a bright red, I didn't what to do that colour, so it had to be something not produced. Dark arches are a no for me as they really make the car what it is (IMO), besides it is where I put my decal for the site ;-) Black mesh grill I might do once it is being sold by Zunsport as Peugeot still has these in stock. Two tone colour wheels I do not like unless they are polished lips on black spokes (OZ Racing style wheels). I had to find a balance and can always add or change how I want along the way. Brakes are next.

A

Anonymous

Superb look! And Ruffer's Front Spoilers and Side Skirts at place. Keep tune it :) it's inspired!

A

Anonymous

Hiya

Great effect. Great fun.

I do wonder if the roof arches are out of place still being silver, I think hit them in black and it's finished.

Admire all of your committment to the Car and the work making parts available.

See you when my warranty runs out.

Davie

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
I personally think it's way to much a boy-racer car with the screaming yellow. But that's my humble oppinion. Maybe it's because I'm getting old :oops: :oops:
Joske. I'm not keen on it either. I love to see people personalising their pride and joy, however for me Steven has gone too far, for my taste. I guess he has done it to show off as many options as possible, for others to see what is available and how they look insitu.

A

Anonymous

I'm holding back on Star Wars quotes. :lol: Age is totally a state of mind. I realise that, all things considered, I'm young in relative terms but, honestly (and you've probably guessed this), I am still a big kid at heart. RON, your knowledge of bands such as Alter Bridge have firmly marked you out as "young at heart" in my mind. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ps - I deliberately avoided my red pen on your grammatical error...that's tough as a teacher (although I personally favour more outlandish colours than aggressive red. Currently electric blue, orange and line green are my constructive marking weapons of choice...like an ink filled lightsaber). ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Ps - I deliberately avoided my red pen on your grammatical error...that's tough as a teacher (although I personally favour more outlandish colours than aggressive red. Currently electric blue, orange and line green are my constructive marking weapons of choice...like an ink filled lightsaber). ;) :lol:

Detention and a spelling test for you Rizzo, what is LINE green? :lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Stupid predictive text...Steve Jobs has a lot to answer for! :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Or could it be you pork sausages for fingers :lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
mrizzle said:
Or could it be you pork sausages for fingers :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I could get a dialling wand?! :lol: nah...sadly I can't use that as an excuse as I have VERY lean fingers. If you've seen my pic that probably won't come as a tremendous surprise. Nope, I'm blaming Jobs and his predictive text...and sticking with it!!

A

Anonymous

Sausages

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348825523.736905.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348825523.736905.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 4,243