What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Performance - Shop Closure

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
It is with sad news that we must announce the closing of the RCZ Performance Shop. We will keep it open until the end of September 2015 so that we can process all orders (currently in progress and any new ones that come in until we close), but after 30 September 2015 the shop will permanently close. As before any warranties continue with the product manufacturer. Over the past 3+ years we have been able to bring to you as many products for the Peugeot RCZ as possible and have had the opportunity to provide products and service to many people throughout the world. Although the shop is closing, I will continue to be active within the RCZ community. I thank everyone for their support over the past years.

Steven

2retro

Reaction score
Well that was unexpected!

Sorry to hear this news, Steven. :(

Attachments

• home_alone.jpg
    home_alone.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5,423

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:wtf:

What happened there then?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5,414

RCZ1

Reaction score
You know how I feel Steve and I think it's a great loss RCZ owners everywhere. To top it all I had the pleasure of meeting you at the Yorkshire Meet. You are even more enthusiastic for all things RCZ than I am. And that's saying something ! :)

I must also thank you for sponsoring the RCZ Calendars year upon year. Your generosity did not go unnoticed. You helped out when no-one else did...... A true gent :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words. I just want to say that this decision was in no means an easy one and a very tough one at that :(

Several very small factors attributed to this decision, but one primary one and that is family. I have enjoyed being able to do what I did but I could not of done it without you.

As mentioned I will still be around as I am still very proud to be an RCZ owner. I will add my expertise where possible and still interact in answering questions. Remember just the shop is closing, but RCZ Performance will never die, the website will remain for informational purposes and as a history of the RCZ.

I guess my closing the shop coincides with the end of the RCZ production which is truly a sad event.

Reaction score
Sad news. Only been on here a short while but immediately found Steven to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Is the shop totally closing or somebody else taking over ? What will happen to all the stock/goodies ?

Sorry if its a bit nosey to ask.

:D

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Cuore Sportivo said:
Sad news. Only been on here a short while but immediately found Steven to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Is the shop totally closing or somebody else taking over ? What will happen to all the stock/goodies ?

Sorry if its a bit nosey to ask.

:D
I have not put it out there for someone to take over the shop as it is an online shop only, but if someone is interested in doing that they can contact me and we can work out something.

As an online shop we primarily focused on being the middle person between the manufacturer and you the customer and so stock was not kept except for very small items and limited quantities, this allowed us to pass on the best prices possible to buyers.

But we will post on our Facebook pages towards the end of September what stock we do have and will have some great prices on them too.

The shop is still open for a month and even if you order on the last day, 30 September 2015, your order will still be processed until complete.

Bigleigh

Reaction score
So sorry to hear the sad news :cry: a big thank you for all you've done for the forum and us Z owners. :thumbup: :beer:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Bigleigh said:
So sorry to hear the sad news :cry: a big thank you for all you've done for the forum and us Z owners. :thumbup: :beer:

As I own an RCZ I will still be around for input and questions. I will not stop being part of the RCZ community.

Sanity

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. But hey, family first :thumbup:

I'll hurry up and order some more before you close it :)

TAC

Reaction score
Any cheap quads going :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Well this is truly sad news but family must come first and foremost so, although I suspect that you wrestled with this decision for some time, I think that you're ultimately doing the right thing.

I can only echo RCZ1's sentiments in regards to your support for the calendar and indeed the forum as a whole. You and your car's evolution from the days of zombie to RCZ-performance are inspiring and your knowledge and love of the RCZ are equally highly respected by the RCZ community.

I was delighted to be your first customer and I know that the extremely high level of customer service will be provided right up to the last.

Cheers for everything! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Real shame to hear that buddy, but family must come first of course! Am still enjoying my quads etc - I just hope someone else will fill the void now as you really were a one-stop shop for bits with the best prices! :thumbup: