What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Performance now offer's Installation

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Street Performance UK, owners of RCZ Performance, would like to announce partnering up with Gama Motorsport – the home of Angel Tuning.

This partnership allows RCZ Performance to offer installation services for all of the items they sell for the RCZ, along with tuning for the RCZ.

Easily Reachable from anywhere in the UK (Based in Cropredy – Oxfordshire), Gama Motorsport workshops include 4 mechanical bays, a full body shop, paint shop, and 20 members of staff who have vast experience in building V8 supercars valued in excess of £160,000. They have the expertise and engineering experience to give you the best results possible for your RCZ upgrades. For more involved projects, a courtesy car is available (by prior arrangement).

This is the next step in the development of RCZ Performance to become your one-stop shop for everything that deals with the amazing Peugeot RCZ!

If you are interested in getting any installation quotes, please contact us at [email protected]

A

Anonymous

Great news. I will hopefully be availing myself of their services at some point in the future. Money currently needs to be spent on a "do you need it basis" rather than the usual "I want"