What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Performance installs Ruffer Exhaust

A

Anonymous

Re: Zombie1066's RCZ gets a Ruffer Exhaust

Well the cost is met by satisfying to you???

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

mtahakorkmaz said:

It's well worth it, I found it to be better than spending £550.00 for the feline exhaust which only gives you the looks. But to each their own, as I have nothing against going the feline route, I just choose to be different.

A

Anonymous

according to taste something that is not needed :)

A

Anonymous

Zombie1066 said:
mtahakorkmaz said:

It's well worth it, I found it to be better than spending £550.00 for the feline exhaust which only gives you the looks. But to each their own, as I have nothing against going the feline route, I just choose to be different.

DIDNT KNOW this was your Mr Z :thumbup: guys on Civinfo went down this way with exhaust system giving the screaming VTEC engine even more scream :cool: so yeah what you have done a true double exhaust with performance enhancements :thumbup:

PS............you got them led foggys in yet :cool: :lol:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

jassyo06 said:
Zombie1066 said:
mtahakorkmaz said:

DIDNT KNOW this was your Mr Z :thumbup: guys on Civinfo went down this way with exhaust system giving the screaming VTEC engine even more scream :cool: so yeah what you have done a true double exhaust with performance enhancements :thumbup:

PS............you got them led foggys in yet :cool: :lol:

:beer: yep it is a GREAT exhaust.

I have bought the Osram headlights too and as soon as possible will be installing all of the bulbs, just got to wait for a nice day though ...lol (I will post a thread when I am all done)

A

Anonymous

Your RCZ should look and sound..........................Uber Cool Mate :cool: :cool: :thumbup: :lol: yeah post a few photos when its all done :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Would love to see / hear a drive by / in cabin

A

Anonymous

I would also love to hear a drive by/in cabin clip. I presume that it is possible to fit the same one to the 156 version. Please excuse my mechanical ignorance!! Could you maybe provide me with a link to the exact one you suggest. With the feline exhaust now being discontinued (I also was a bit sceptical about forking out for an exhaust that is not a performance exhaust) this really looks like the best option. any problems with the end pipes being stainless steel?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
A

Anonymous

Yep. VAT inc. and shipping will be only 19 EUR.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

I finally added the remainder of the Ruffer exhaust system to my car and all I can say is - GET IT !!!

Okay the only thing missing is the racing catalyst but then that unit is not legal on the street due to noise levels. But I have added the down-pipe and middle silencer. I had everything polished so that I can show the system better for marketing purposes, plus why not ;)

Enjoy the photos:

A

Anonymous

Lucky lucky lucky, not even got my Z yet and already saving for this bad boy, looks and sounds fantabulous :-D Don't worry RCZ-Performance, I'll be coming to you when I get the pennies ;-)

A

Anonymous

Steven any diference in perfomance with downpipe. Do you removed cat and remaped ecu again? Can you please post sound with middle silencer?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

sensen said:
Steven any diference in perfomance with downpipe. Do you removed cat and remaped ecu again? Can you please post sound with middle silencer?

I haven't noticed a difference in performance or sound to be honest, but then I haven't had a chance to really try it out as I am still getting use to the new suspension set-up (will post information on that later). But I do have to get my remap checked now that I have done this change, however I am looking at doing a couple of other things too before I do that. I still have the factory cat as I am not eliminating that.

I will work on a sound clip and post it as soon as possible. :beer: