What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Performance installs Ruffer Exhaust

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Peugeot RCZ Sportbackbox 2x90mm RSII

What a great way to end the day by finding this:

What a great looking kit:

Can't wait to get it installed,hopefully in time for Pugfest :D :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Re: Zombie1066's RCZ gets a Ruffer Exhaust

Hurry up we need some feed back and noise :clap: :thumbup: :beer: :clap: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

look forward to seeing (and hearing) it at Pugfest Zombie

A

Anonymous

Zombie,
when possible,could you quote price you payed for rear silencer including UK postage,also best way to contact company in Germany :eusa-think:
Thanks very much :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Sorry all for not posting anything lately especially regarding this, but had to take care of some personal issues.

Any ways, finally got the exhaust fitted, it bolts in pretty cleanly, but fortunately I had a great mechanic (ex-ProDrive engineer/mechanic) to take care of everything for me, as he had to do some tweaking here and there to get it sorted. It sounds and looks great, will post video of before and after sound later.

For those that asked about cost, just a little over £800 for the complete system including shipping. Here is the link to the website that shows all of the stuff that Ruffer Performance has for the RCZ: http://www.rueffer-shop.de/HerstellerFabrikat/Peugeot/Peugeot-RCZ:::4707_1791_20369.html. Contact Guido Ruffer for details.

In the mean time here are a couple of photos of the install:

A

Anonymous

Thank's for the update :thumbup: when you have a little time would appreciate a video clip.

Could i also ask,do you have a cat-back system or just rear tail- section system,my only concern if it's £800 for the rear section that would be 2 expensive for me :eusa-think:
Thanks for your feedback and im very jealous :( :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Forgot to mention, but I am the first person in the UK to install one of their systems on an RCZ :dance:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

dolanog said:
Thank's for the update :thumbup: when you have a little time would appreciate a video clip.

Could i also ask,do you have a cat-back system or just rear tail- section system,my only concern if it's £800 for the rear section that would be 2 expensive for me :eusa-think:
Thanks for your feedback and im very jealous :( :thumbup:

Will post video as soon as possible.

I have the rear section only (as seen in the picture), maybe it seems expensive, but the quality and the results speak for the price, where as other systems that cost less do not do anything but give you quads. So if you are looking for just the looks of quads, then don't buy this system.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the update,looking forward to hearing car when you have some time :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Okay so I am not a good photographer and I am not a good at doing videos either, but I tried my best with the following. Hopefully you can tell the difference, but in person the new exhaust has a good rumble and sound.

Stock Exhaust:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1yOD3MVmFE[/youtube]

Ruffer Exhaust:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swr9UbXOFzs[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

Kept quiet on this forum for a while as nothing appeared to stir the imagination,but waw :thumbup: i like very much,the price is well justified due to its box and end pipes,the build quality looks solid as well,makes the RCZ sound the way the designers intended before the accountants dictated cost's,there is a clip somewhere of the origional RCZ concept been driven using the middle tail pipe which was dropped and that sounded very similar :eusa-think: ,
thanks Zombie for your time and effort. :clap:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

dolanog said:
Kept quiet on this forum for a while as nothing appeared to stir the imagination,but waw :thumbup: i like very much,the price is well justified due to its box and end pipes,the build quality looks solid as well,makes the RCZ sound the way the designers intended before the accountants dictated cost's,there is a clip somewhere of the origional RCZ concept been driven using the middle tail pipe which was dropped and that sounded very similar :eusa-think: ,
thanks Zombie for your time and effort. :clap:

Exactly, the quality of the system and the engineering behind it justifies the cost, and no problem, glad I was able to share how good this system is.

A

Anonymous

It sounds like a ... err ... a lion!

Well worth the money I think. I won't even try to get it on a company car though.

A

Anonymous

Zombie tell us please do you had any problem or may be changed something on car when installed it.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

sensen said:
Zombie tell us please do you had any problem or may be changed something on car when installed it.

Not sure what you mean or after to be honest. The install was not too difficult, but you do need the right tools.

A

Anonymous

Just want to check how that can affect on warranty from Peugeot.

A

Anonymous

What a great way to end the day by finding this

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

mtahakorkmaz said:
What a great way to end the day by finding this

Glad you enjoyed this thread. I can tell you that I am not at all disappointed with the results, it sounds really great from within the car. When possible I will do a video of the car inside and outside (drive-by).