What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ (Pearl White) Owner to be!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Just to share my joy...RCZ owner to be! My car will be delivered earliest this Friday! Can't wait! :D

Took the photos at my dealer's place. This is my car...waiting to be registered... :dance:

Have poisoned myself with all the reviews, youtube...etc. that I can find online. Spent hours reading this forum threads. Have been dreaming about the car for weeks...and finally got the YES from the finance minister of my house... :beer:

At 35, I told myself I just have to get this sexy car before I am too old to ride one.

Some crappy shots from my phone camera...

Attachments

• 2012-03-17 16.53.23.jpg
    2012-03-17 16.53.23.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,601
  • 2012-03-17 16.54.10.jpg
    2012-03-17 16.54.10.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,601
A

Anonymous

A warm welcome to a fellow Pearl owner :thumbup: You will not be disappointed. They look great and drive so well. Smiles all around :beer:

A

Anonymous

You will never be too old to ride one, I am 70 this year and love it!!

A

Anonymous

Black grill vision pack 2 best options in my opinion to have on the rcz :thumbup: :thumbup: :cool: Black wheels thats a different matter :) but welcome to the forum and 35 your one of the young ons :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's looking great. Another pearl white member :)

Enjoy the car when you get it, I'm sure you will. Just watch out for the face ache from all that grinning ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
It's looking great. Another pearl white member :)

Enjoy the car when you get it, I'm sure you will. Just watch out for the face ache from all that grinning ;)

I sure will! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Looks stunning really good combo not long to go!!! Enjoy your new RC :clap:

A

Anonymous

Looks great!! Hope you're not too self conscious because "you're" (in truth more often than not it's the car) gonna attract a lot of attention!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Looks great!! Hope you're not too self conscious because "you're" (in truth more often than not it's the car) gonna attract a lot of attention!! :thumbup:

Haha...how true! Thanks for the reminder!

(I better go gym more from now on...)

Less than 48 hours to go! Hopefully! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Does look so good in white, hoping that my choice of mercury grey (picking up next week!!!) won't be disappointing!

Enjoy!!

A

Anonymous

welcome to the forum,
bet you will not sleep tonight :dance: Ive had mine 3 weeks today and totally love the drive and the way she looks :thumbup:
Im sure you will love your RCZ as much as the rest of us on this site
:wave: enjoy

A

Anonymous

speedy lady said:
welcome to the forum,
bet you will not sleep tonight :dance: Ive had mine 3 weeks today and totally love the drive and the way she looks :thumbup:
Im sure you will love your RCZ as much as the rest of us on this site
:wave: enjoy

I have not slept for the last few days!! Wish I could travel in time to next week! :(

Not been this excited about a car in a long time, definitely got the RCZ bug! :beer:

A

Anonymous

I have took delivery of MY RCZ yesterday evening!

Spent a few hours cleaning, applying Permanon onto the car. It shines and most of the swirl marks are gone! I am really happy and satisfied!

200THP manual is really powerful! The car can still accelerate fast at 5th gear! I am glad to have chosen it over the Auto model!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the Forum and the great world of RCZ owners, and another Pearl white, they are stunning in this colour people just stop and stare. (try not to look too smug) not easy. I know what you mean about the power from the petrol 200bhp, it quite scary ar first, but very handy when you get a pratt in a Fiesta up your backside. :lol: :lol: Enjoy the car, got to be the best looking cars on the road today and they drive like a dream.
Just washed mine again! and polished the quad tail pipes :dance: :dance: I am like a little boy in sweet shop. havent been this exited since a got a new black Ford XR3I many years ago, when I was young and daft.
Enjoy Enjoy :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

Dave

A

Anonymous

Good old Autosol, first used this back in 1976 on my Yamaha FS1E (Fizzer) cant beat it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome here's wishing you many years of hassle free motoring :D