What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Ownership Discussion Thread

A

Anonymous

So after not receiving a call back as promised by Peugoet customer care "manager" I've called this morning to find out what the hell is going on and surprise surprise the managers off. Peugeot are a complete joke.

I'm now considering sticking my car on the back of a truck and blocking the gates of their head office with a nice sign saying "if I can't get to work neither can you". Anyone want to bring their rcz for support and to watch?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
As a very old thread has been re-visited, here is a little foible for new owners to try.

Start the car, select 1st gear slowly release the clutch, and let the car roll with no input take your feet away from the pedals. It will still roll up inclines.

Then, feeling flushed with success, change up into 2nd gear, and repeat the experiment. The car will continue on with no acceleration.

First car I’ve had that would do this.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Thanks Pete I did what you said, took my feet away from the pedals and look what happened....

Personally I don't think it was a good idea to take my feet off the pedals, a bit of spit and polish and I'm sure it'll be ok.

:eek: :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think that should polish out. Get some fusso on it, it will be right as rain in no time. (Yours goes quite fast in 1st doesn’t it :eusa-think: :lol: )

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I've decided I'm going to stop wearing the moon boots, they're just to heavy !!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk