What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Owners Meet November 18th

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Nice photos young man :)

Looks like a good time was had by all.
Why thank you young lady. It would seem I'm arranging a meet after today at my secret spot so maybe you could do a weekend away visit, a long line of RCZ's is a sight to behold so more the merrier :)

A

Anonymous

thanks for the get well wishes!
looks like a great day, gutted i couldnt make it!
great photo's and great looking cars too hehe!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
It was a great day and a good laugh, glad I was there.

It was great to be part of a great event and to meet other RCZ owners. Thanks also to the support for RCZ Performance :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yes it was a bit of a giggle and all in a good cause. How's the handbag Steve? ;-)

A

Anonymous

I have decided to donate my raffle prize back to spire peugeot!
i am sure there is a hospice or childrens home that will really benefit from the use of a 208 for the weekend :thumbup:
I have asked them to let me know how it has been used.
Caroline

RCZ1

Reaction score
bownib said:
i am sure there is a hospice or childrens home that will really benefit from the use of a 208 for the weekend :thumbup:
Caroline

By golly, what a good raffle prize and how good of you to offer it back for such a good cause :beer: :clap:

A

Anonymous

bownib said:
Caroline
Well done Caroline, I guess you decided against a weekend away in France ;)

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
bownib said:
Caroline
Well done Caroline, I guess you decided against a weekend away in France ;)

Yep - thought it was a bit of a p*** take!! :!:

A

Anonymous

bownib said:
Caroline

Hi Caroline,
Many thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed the day. I will look into how best we can use the 208 weekend offer for a good cause. Your ideas sound good and will let you know how we use it.

Many thanks once again to all who came.

Paul

A

Anonymous

A very big thank you to all who came to our event, Just to let you know, we raised just over £2000.00 for children in need. I look forward to the next one :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

LIVINGTHEDREAM said:
A very big thank you to all who came to our event, Just to let you know, we raised just over £2000.00 for children in need. I look forward to the next one :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Fantastic. Well done to you all :clap:

A

Anonymous