What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ orders rush in

A

Anonymous

PEUGEOT PRESS: Demand for the new Peugeot RCZ Sports Coupé has really taken off with orders for the first five weeks already exceeding over half the 2010 production allocation. Many orders include personalisation options that are a key part of the RCZ specification and available to configure online at http://www.peugeot.co.uk or on the iPhone app. The range availability is also expanding with more petrol-powered versions: a THP 156 automatic and the more powerful THP 200 models, in both Sport and GT trim levels, can now be ordered for delivery.

Following a nationwide Peugeot RCZ ‘It Chooses You’ Facebook competition, building on from the TV campaign, the chosen winner, Matthew Stollery from Gwent, South Wales, was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last weekend to collect the keys from UK Managing Director Jon Goodman. The 31 year old fireman was naturally delighted; “I’m so happy. I still can’t believe I have won this sleek, sexy, amazing car!” said Stollery. “Although I enter competitions regularly I have never won anything before so I am really looking forward to driving back to Wales in it and showing it off to my friends and colleagues at the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service.”

Commenting on RCZ, Jon Goodman, said: “Wow, what a month for the newly launched Peugeot RCZ. It’s already a multi-award winner and was rapturously received at launches up and down the country, and across the world. Demand for RCZ has also been unprecedented, so the new models will be a welcome extension to the range. Matthew was certainly ‘the chosen one’ in our RCZ Facebook ‘It Chooses You’ campaign, so I imagine he drove off to Wales with a grin as wide as the Severn Bridge!”

The hotly anticipated THP 200 version, fitted with a six-speed manual gearbox, combines performance, efficiency and a desirable, stylish appearance characterised by its distinctive double-bubble roof. The front suspension has larger brakes and hubs with a strengthened lower bracing bar to enhance the handling and sure-footed ride. THP 200 models are also equipped with the Sports Kit as standard, that includes a small diameter steering wheel and a short, quick-throw gear lever.

Attachments

• rcz-facebook.jpg
    rcz-facebook.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 1,127