What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Ordered eeeeek! Model upgrade ?

A

Anonymous

Hi all, wanted to say hello to all. Have just ordered myself a Mercury Grey diesel GT with Midnight silver wheels.

speaking to my dealer today he said they have upgraded the current model (before the facelift arrives) but does anybody know what changes this includes. His words were its nothing hugely noticeable but certain things have been improved.

Mixed opinions spreading over the forum but I must admit that the test drive sold the car to me. Never mind the looks!

Hope my purchase leads to many happy miles!

Joe :)

A

Anonymous

Think he's blowing smoke up ur............... :shock: :eek: :wtf:

RCZ1

Reaction score
They are often making little changes (as some new owners have previously stated) but I'm afraid I don't know what those changes are. It will be interesting to find out when you pick your new toy up. When do you take delivery? Don't forget the pics too :)

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum!

Maybe it's the addition of the sports pack or something. That would be a pleasant surprise.

A

Anonymous

Cant see Peugeot doing nowt now to the rcz ie in the factory but maybe the dealer will by changing grill and door mirror housings but that's as far l think these little changes will go.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Cant see Peugeot doing nowt now to the rcz ie in the factory but maybe the dealer will by changing grill and door mirror housings but that's as far l think these little changes will go.

My dealer added car mats ;) Breaking the bank there!

richard.au

Reaction score
One particular feature I noticed in the details on my 2012 edition over the 2011 models was full stainless steel exhaust.

Which means I wont even consider the quad exhaust upgrade as the installed exhaust is pretty sweet.

This is an Australian release by the way (down under, not Austria).

Also, for the run out year of this 'build', Australia Peugot was offering a full option pack of JBL, Xenon, leather. So the end of run models are getting well fitted out with the accessories. In Oz, we don't get the sat nav, but frankly, I am very happy to have it that way. I get many other bonuses instead of that dead weight.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies. Knew it may spark up a few ideas. As i say his exact words were "nothing major just a few improvements". maybe they upgrade certain things that are regular issues on past models to avoid future complaints etc.

He didn't do this to sell me the car. I already gave the go ahead but he put off the order until Monday due to this upgrade happening,

End of November should be when its ready for me. Its a factory build rather than from another garage so dont get an exact date :(

Joe

A

Anonymous

Docksey007 said:
Thanks for the replies. Knew it may spark up a few ideas. As i say his exact words were "nothing major just a few improvements". maybe they upgrade certain things that are regular issues on past models to avoid future complaints etc.

He didn't do this to sell me the car. I already gave the go ahead but he put off the order until Monday due to this upgrade happening,

End of November should be when its ready for me. Its a factory build rather than from another garage so dont get an exact date :(

Joe

Sounds promising mate and hopefully you'll some nice little extra touch's :thumbup: but if i where you i would have held off for the newer looking rcz thats if you could of waited obviously not

A

Anonymous

Jassyo06 - Im not so sure on the front end of the facelifted model tbh. Personal opinion of course, also i would probably be hit by a bigger ££££ if i went for the new model next year. Same reason i buy summer clothes at the start of winter as they''re cheaper:)

Joe

A

Anonymous

Docksey007 said:
Jassyo06 - Im not so sure on the front end of the facelifted model tbh. Personal opinion of course, also i would probably be hit by a bigger ££££ if i went for the new model next year. Same reason i buy summer clothes at the start of winter as they''re cheaper:)

Joe

Joe what your doing is right go for summer clothes in the winter especially in this financial climate just put a black grill on the car :cool: if it doesnt come with one hopefully it will, looking forward to the cars photos :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'd firmly back the black grille or mesh grille.

Help...I'm turning into Scott!! ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:

Oh no, not another ! shock! horror !

Is there a known cure or does it mean only one thing? Exterminate !

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Mr shinny u forget about the tyres :shock: :wtf:

Crikey...I've forgotten about cleaning the whole thing for about 6 weeks! :eek:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:

Oh no, not another ! shock! horror !

Is there a known cure or does it mean only one thing? Exterminate !

Hahaha...I'll exterminate myself first!

A

Anonymous

Well after a bit of a delay to get a date for delivery of my car I am plesently told I'm receiving the facelifted RCZ in January. He was unable to order current spec a couple weeks ago. Beauty is I get it at original price :)