What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rcz only !! Car’s and Coffee event

Zapp

Reaction score
Hi all Zapp here I’ve organised a Rcz only Cars and Coffee event at CBS Automotive Cambridge on Saturday 7th of March totally free event ( feel free to add to the donation jar for local charity’s ) event will be inside CBS’s workshop so even if it rains we won’t get wet

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I Will be attending this event if there's coffee ☕ going as been a tight Yorkshire man lol 😂...
Can you please supply more details eg time, post code etc..
All that do attend this....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Zapp

Reaction score
Well I Will be attending this event if there's coffee ☕ going as been a tight Yorkshire man lol 😂...
Can you please supply more details eg time, post code etc..
All that do attend this....
Les n Co

Attachments

• 99B013D7-712D-4768-99F0-270C74893D12.jpeg
    99B013D7-712D-4768-99F0-270C74893D12.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 11

Zapp

Reaction score
Think we have between 12-15 going so the more the merrier
I’ll be there to greet you in a bright yellow body warmer ( try not to run me over ) and my Baseball cap with a blue Z on it might even wear trousers ( someone complained about my legs last full on cars and coffee

Zapp

Reaction score
It is a totally static event and please no pops and bangs or wheel spins also please obey the speed limits in the surrounding villages ( the boys in blue love to hide behind walls down here )

Zapp

Reaction score
If those who are coming could go onto the CBS automotive Cambridge Facebook page and under events just add your names we can make sure there’s plenty of coffee cups

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
If those who are coming could go onto the CBS automotive Cambridge Facebook page and under events just add your names we can make sure there’s plenty of coffee cups
I have already been in touch through fb to say I’m attending, looking forward to it.👍

Zapp

Reaction score
Fantastic it’s a great place for a meeting large entrance really large workshop and the Staff are always willing to help with any questions you have
I can see this becoming a regular event
If anyone coming has problems finding the site it’s between Horningsea and Waterbeach off the A14
As you come out of Horningsea village ( 30 mph ) drive about a mile and half keeping a eye on righthand side for a large CBS flag turn right there and try not to run me over !
Google maps is a good reference

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the information you have provided see you soon...
Les n Co