What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ on order

A

Anonymous

ksb said:
mrizzle said:
OO58RON said:
RCZ1 said:
Definition of Troll, just for you Ron :)

Troll (Internet)

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[3]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[4] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[5] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
Yes. That is a very good way to describe said member :p

A little unfair I would suggest! Jassy just enjoys (what me and my mates call) electronic niggle. I don't think you can hate on him for that!!

If the shoe fits.

...he gets to marry the prince and leave his evil twin sisters behind?

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
...he gets to marry the prince and leave his evil twin sisters behind?
Should this read..... he gets to marry the princess and leave his evil twin sisters behind? Gay sex just doesn't seem right :lol:

A

Anonymous

"IF THE SHOE FITS" quote[ KSB] who has just purchased a relic of a "turn my own lights on" old sport version when he/she... maybe both cant tell these dayz on the tinternet :eusa-think: should have waited on the new "old sport version" as they are standard NOW........... Capeesh..........."TROLL" saying "This is "RIPLEY last survivor of the NOSTROMO Sport over and out"...................END CREDITS :(

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Who mentioned sex?!

so l am a "THAI BOY TROLL".............After all we all need to "Multitask these dayz"............. :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. In mine the idea of waiting 3 weeks for the current vehicle that I think looks good is far better than waiting a minimum of 5 months for the facelifted model.

After all, I'm the one who has to drive the car and if I'm happy with my choice then that's all the opinion I really need in this case.

(Well, except for my partner :p. BOOSH, the sexual ambiguity continues)

ksb

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
"IF THE SHOE FITS" quote[ KSB] who has just purchased a relic of a "turn my own lights on" old sport version when he/she... maybe both cant tell these dayz on the tinternet :eusa-think: should have waited on the new "old sport version" as they are standard NOW........... Capeesh..........."TROLL" saying "This is "RIPLEY last survivor of the NOSTROMO Sport over and out"...................END CREDITS :(

Sigh.