What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Newbie

RCZwonderboy

Reaction score
Hi to all, just bought my RCZ GT 200 on Friday there in pearl white and I love it lol.

I would like to ask a couple questions and I’m sorry if they get asked all the time but don’t know my way around the site yet so just wanted to see how I get on here.

ok so I bought brake calliper paint it’s in a spray can so ideally I want to take the callipers completely off to spray them and let them dry, can someone advise me on exactly what tools I will need to do this thanks.

the next question I’m sure has been done to death lol so I do apologise, but I’m thinking of getting the car remapped, I know these engines can put out a lot more than what it comes out the factory with, I’m not going crazy here either I’m just going to fit a nice breathable panel filter in and see where is best to get a remap an increase of 30bhp and some extra torque would suit me just fine. If anyone can recommend anywhere to take it to in Edinburgh Scotland or somewhere close by I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Ian J.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure someone can help you out with some advice on the remap. There are some very knowledgeable guys on this forum unfortunate!y I'm not one of them . Other than opening the bonnet to check the oil and water that's about my lot .

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, pearl white is definitely the best colour! 😉
The remap is the way to go to improve an already great car as for somewhere in Edinburgh sorry I can’t help, my advice though look for a company that have a proven track record and a rolling road to do the best custom map for your car. As for painting callipers you don’t necessarily have to remove them from the car but undoubtedly you would get a better job done if they were removed but you would have to bleed your brakes and if your not sure what your doing your better letting a garage do the work for you.

RCZwonderboy

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the response. Yeah I’ll find somewhere for the remap eventually. The thing is with the callipers is that the paint is in a spray can so it would be messy job with the callipers still on the car, if it was in a tin I could just brush the paint on. The simplest things always result in a garage job don’t they so annoying.
And thanks I agree pearl white is definitely the best colour 😂

Ian J.

Reaction score
Definitely agree, Pearl White is one of the top 10 colours Peugeot ever made the RCZ in. 😏

2retro

Reaction score
Come on now, we all know Opal White is the preferred colour for an RCZ because it makes it look about a foot wider! :cool:

RCZwonderboy

Reaction score
Nothing can compare to that PEARL WHITE when the sun hits it and you are just dazzled with that beautiful shimmer in the paint 😍