What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ muc flaps ??

FGRob

Reaction score
I've just order a set of rears, Part no 8534L6 price £39.29 incl Vat - but you should get your 10% off this, available ex-stock central warehouse. Not sure what they look like yet will know more on Friday.

Rob

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and see pictures when you get them Rob. Although I think I'd get front ones - I don't really have a problem with muck thrown at the rear!

FGRob

Reaction score
Right got me flaps today :helpme:

They are unique to the RCZ has they clip onto the edge of the arch and semi moulded to the shape, they secure using the two existing screws which can been seen by the wheel - if you know what I mean :eusa-think:

There is one hole which requires drilling underneath in the plastic bumper which a push fit pin is used to finish securing it, overall they look very good, I'll post up some pic's later.

Rob.

FGRob

Reaction score
Not to bad to fit, you don't really need to take the wheel off, just need an 8mm socket and a drill, I think about 6 - 7mm in Dia or at least the same size as the hole in the flap, I will say the underside on the bumper takes a lot of stone chips, I wish these could have been fitted from new - let's hope they do the same for the front.

Here you go:

I think they look OK and would certainly say they are worth having.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

They look ok Rob, my car is due in a few weeks, i think i will ask Marcus to have them fitted from new. Nothing available for the front though ?
What are Peugot thinking ? They need to send a a rep over from France and take a look at our bloody roads. :x

One thing i can see in picture 3 is another " Rcz stalker" reflecting in the nicely waxed paint work. Say cheese :D
Be careful, apparantly they also lick the bodywork. :lol:
By the way what are you using on your tyres, they look good too, :clap:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
...... i think i will ask Marcus to have them fitted from new.....

thought you might....asked the parts guy to order in a set on saturday
:cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

Do you think the rear mudflaps could be modified to fit the front in any way

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Cheers Rob, Will definitely be getting these for the wife, think they will look good on a white car (Contrasting with the black that is)

P.S. How do we go about getting the 10% discount?

A

Anonymous

Hi Pughy3

When you order the mudflaps just ask for the 10% winter discount which most dealers are offering but do not tell you about.

If not I think on the Peugeot Website there is a voucher you can print off.

A

Anonymous

Are those front mud flaps actualy for the RZC ? they look good to me !

A

Anonymous

they are Halfords universal muc flaps , i had to remove an bit from the side, trim about 2 inches from the bottom and add a cut out so they worked with the plastic wing liner.
a little bit more tidying with a knife on the outer edge and i hope they will look ok

not to bad for £9.99 and a little effort :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

i can not find the ones i used on the Halfords web site - but they are more or less the same shape as these i found on ebay

the main cuts follow the shape of the molding

the small square cut out was positioned to allow the muc flap to tuck under the plastic wing liner - there is a handy slot at the bottom of the plastic wing liner that allows the flap to pass under it and be held securely.

A

Anonymous

Very impressed, gonna go in store and take a look at them. My son works for Halfords so i will get a part number and web details.
Are they Halfords own brand or did you just buy them from Halfords ?

Theres nothing like these on the Halfords website ?

I will be having a bit of a "chat" with the clown though, cos he know's i've been looking for mud flaps since i ordered the car, and they are sitting under his runny nose. :x

Kids eh , too much of this :sleeping-yellow: not enough of this :idea: