What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet 6 september in Belgium

DanRo

Reaction score
Like last year I will organize an RCZ meet in Belgium. This year the Dutch RCZ club asked to join it. It will take place in the south of Belgium (Ardennes) on Sunday the 6th of September.

The details are not ready yet, but it will be 150km long drive with enough breaks to satisfy your ever needs.

Last year we went from Namur over Maredsous to Bouillon. If you want the see how it was last year go see on the link below

http://peugeot-rcz.forumactif.com/t2355-photos-rasso-namur-maredsous-bouillon-28-septembre

Beginning of July I will have more details

Don't hesitate to join if you want to have an unforgettable day with lot's of other RCZ owners :)

TAC

Reaction score
What a great Sunday drive out I'm tempted :eusa-think: but will be like a fish with out water :wave:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I'm tempted to be part of this meet. Only about 4 hours drive from my current home destination.
I will set a reminder in my calendar and if there are no other appointments I'll be part of it. Hopefully I can join without registering upfront, can I?

DanRo

Reaction score
You only need to inform me your coming (latest two days before) so we know the exact number of people which will participate. We are close to 30 RCZ for the moment :dance:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
DanRo said:
You only need to inform me your coming (latest two days before) so we know the exact number of people which will participate. We are close to 30 RCZ for the moment :dance:

OK, will do so!

DanRo

Reaction score
The is a video of the start of our meeting last year. This is like a teaser for the meeting we are having on 6th September.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuUyuMCkNxU[/youtube]

See you soon

DanRo

Reaction score
Today we have reached the cape of 30 RCZ's which have joined the meeting :dance:

DanRo

Reaction score
We reached 37 RCZ joining the meet and we would like to reach 40

Where are those RCZ enthousiast :lol:

Don't be shy and join the meet

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's an excellent number of RCZs. Hopefully they will all turn up on the day. We had 40 confirmed for our Yorkshire Meet but unfortunately on the day there were 32 RCZs. Still a great turn out nonetheless.

I wish you every success :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Tremendous effort! I hope that you'll share some pics and tell us all about it!

RCZ-R

Reaction score
DanRo said:

Still don't know if I can make it. Will party hard on coming Friday and Saturday so cannot say if will be able to drive up there :D
And my R looks like a dirty but happy pig after few thousands miles I clocked over last 3 weeks. Got no time to wash her...