What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rcz magnetic

A

Anonymous

hi there ordered my new pearl white magnetic last week taking delivery on thursday :dance: wanted one ever since they came out never had a peugeot first one is there anything should look out for :D

A

Anonymous

Just the admiring stares from everyone around you :thumbup:

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

A

Anonymous

You might be advised to avoid Lexi too :lol: You are getting a car in under a week that he wanted and couldn't get :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome

Nice choice...post some pics when you get it.

A

Anonymous

cheers for that cant wait will post some pics when i pick the girl up also decided to hav the girl done with guard x

A

Anonymous

Have you already paid/agreed to have guard x put on? It would be much better to either follow RCZ1 detailing guide and DIY or pay a detailer to do it properly for you.

The results will be much more impressive either way and potentially cheaper.

RCZ1

Reaction score
makaveli144 said:
Have you already paid/agreed to have guard x put on? It would be much better to either follow RCZ1 detailing guide and DIY or pay a detailer to do it properly for you.

The results will be much more impressive either way and potentially cheaper.

I'll second that :thumbup:

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

DON'T get Peugeot protect!! I got it and its a waste if money! Get the stuff recommended from RCZ1 and do it yourself.

And yes you will get many looks and comments!! A group of young lads told me "my ride was Sick" the other day which I believe is a complement! Lol

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
A group of young lads told me "my ride was Sick" the other day which I believe is a complement! Lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's high praise indeed!!! :thumbup: They certainly weren't wrong!

A

Anonymous

I used clb detailing in Wrexham to Lifeshine my Pearl RCZ earlier this month. They are not too far from you and they did a great job. The car looks amazing and the 10year guarantee arrived in the post last week. I would not hesitate to recommend them. The cost is £350 and they need the car for 2 days to ensure the Lifeshine sets properly before the car is exposed to the elements.

A

Anonymous

thanx for all the advice i got the dealer down from 350 to 175 thought that was good deal. :D would not of paid 350 and he new that i just kept saying oh i dont oh i dont no in the end he just said go on 175 so i said yes only another 3 sleeps and i pick her up :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Still think you would have been better served paying a professional Detailer to do it. After all, all you have done is lined the salesman's pocket with money from his commission he got for selling it to you. I just hope you don't have swirls, scratches and water marks sealed over, like I did ;(

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Still think you would have been better served paying a professional Detailer to do it. After all, all you have done is lined the salesman's pocket with money from his commission he got for selling it to you. I just hope you don't have swirls, scratches and water marks sealed over, like I did ;(

I'd agree - if it's one thing you should do it's listen to this piece of advice. Spend that money on a professional private detailer and I'm sure it would be a much better job and be more effective long term. Look at Grantp's photos of his professional detail...

A

Anonymous

ok no prob i speak to the dealer and tell him i changed my mind and ill get it done by private detailer thanx to all for the advice :beer:

Smiler

Reaction score
jadeemma said:
ok no prob i speak to the dealer and tell him i changed my mind and ill get it done by private detailer thanx to all for the advice :beer:
Good decision
The lifeshine kits can be had for £20 on EBay take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

well got it what a motor fantastic looks the part i will down load some pics after just not had the time :thumbup: cant stop lookin at it tho :clap: :clap: