What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ is on 5th gear tonight!

A

Anonymous

Hi all just to let you know 5th gear is going to review the RCZ tonight 7:30pm Channel 5 :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi Rob, it's not that one mate this is Tiffany Dell test driving it I hope he likes it ;)

A

Anonymous

I've got 125 channels on digital television, so you would think channel 5 :thumbdown: Nope,... :(

A

Anonymous

Thanks for letting us know Matt. Hope it a good report - have to log on after the programme to see what others thought of it

A

Anonymous

Wasnt worth watching - should have spent my time tydying my sock drawer instead!!!

A

Anonymous

Yes not really a great comparison, plus if you're going to compare a car around a track, why didnt they compare the 200bhp versions of both cars?

A

Anonymous

Not your fault matt thanks for letting us know it was on though! Guess thats channel 5 for you lol

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
sorry guys wasn't much of a review :oops:

Still it was nice to see the rcz on tv and the car looked sooooooo much nicer than the rocco!

A

Anonymous

Never did like the scirroco - dont think its anything soecial

A

Anonymous

It would have been better on Top Gear. It would be nice to hear what Clarkson has to say! Who cares what they have to say, I think its the business!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I agree - dont care what the 'experts' have to say - I thinks is the dogs bo***ks :clap: :dance: :thumbup: :lol: :beer: :greetings-wavingblue: :D

FGRob

Reaction score
I love that track (Anglesey), done a few laps in the 2 around there :thumbup: - its a good one to test it on.

I think the RCZ came over well considering it was up against the VW, just needs stiffer anti roll bars which should help with the understeer, but then again it's not a track car so for normal day to day driving it's about right. It did look smart though can't wait until Thursday :dance: :dance:

Rob

A

Anonymous

they may have got round the track in the same time but the RCZ looked better doing it!
The RCZ is the puppies privates!! :thumbup: :dance: :dance: :thumbup: