What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Hell !!!!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Ok well this is not what anyone wants to see but after a short spell looking for a part, I thought it was an opportunity to photograph the Z in a different light, and maybe help someone who is doing or about to do work on their car...
These couple or so pictures sad that they are, do give an inside view to some parts or places which we would otherwise not see.

Now brace yourself...... :eek: :shock:

Petrol tank

Low powered chinese speaker 25 watts !!

8 port parking sensor ECU... the only one on any of the six Z's in.

It's OK you can open your eyes now !

You may be able to make out something useful if your working on the heater matrix or similar.

Lets hope none of ours ends up in a place like this.

Cheers M.. :beer:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
It makes me cry to see so many RCZ s in one place and looking like that... What a shame... And sad end to such beautiful cars..

Les. :cry: :cry: :cry:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Give me a couple of days and a tin of fusso & I could get them looking something like :thumbup:

driveX

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the pictures, these might become very useful!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
driveX said:
Thank you very much for the pictures, these might become very useful!
That's why I put them on, I was there and thought it an opportunity to be able to see bits of the car that you wouldn't normally see. So glad they may be of assistance. Cheers M [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

driveX

Reaction score
Do you have an opportunity to make some more photos? I would be interested in the front doors with and without speaker, also some photos of the front doorcards from the inside (i wonder if a different type of speaker would fit there. Also more photos of the front seat rails, because mine is a little bit wobbly and i would like to understand their construction...

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Taking these pictures has cost me dear, since some unconscious tw*t, cos that's what they'd be if I caught them. Has put the first DINT in my beloved R.
So no I'm not going back there - soz.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk