What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ HDI - Racechip Pro Tuning Box Install

A

Anonymous

I need precise location of the Common rail pressure plug -Any pics or description appreciated.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Hope this helps:

A

Anonymous

Thanks - I managed to track down the actual RCZ HDI instructions

A

Anonymous

So have you npw fitted and whats the result like !!!! :?:

A

Anonymous

My Car had only 500 miles on it when i fitted the chip - so engine was tight - I can feel extra power there but have not yet adjusted the settings as was waiting until I do around 3000 miles on it.

A

Anonymous

Hummm I cant make my mind up if I should buy one? does it change the engine a little or a lot whats the MPG like when fitted is the excelaration miles better or no different, come on guys please give some more detail I chipped my old Civic type s 2.2 CDTI and after a few thousand miles clutch and dual mass went !! :helpme:

A

Anonymous

babysquip said:
Hummm I cant make my mind up if I should buy one? does it change the engine a little or a lot whats the MPG like when fitted is the excelaration miles better or no different, come on guys please give some more detail I chipped my old Civic type s 2.2 CDTI and after a few thousand miles clutch and dual mass went !! :helpme:
if your thinking of mpg, probably not a good idea to fit one. Plus, what's the impact on insurance. Is it voided unless you confess to the mod. If so, how much will it add to a typical premium?

A

Anonymous

jc73uk great points indeed, thanks for the reality check :beer:

A

Anonymous

Help does any one have the RCZ HDI chip box install instructions I am trying to locate the corrct plug for the install the one with my box is for a 308 its not the same !!!! :brickwall: :helpme: